PDA

View Full Version : My wishlist...

Ramar-Bortak
Nov 25, 2002, 05:25 PM
I accidently deleted my whole entier post while writing it, and I'm not gonna make it again, so heres a paragraph to sum it all up:

I just want a stinking Varista and good mag. The only rare I have ever found(ver 1,2, and ep1&2 combined) wich was a Vjay (partisan) I gave away, and my char for GC was deleted, so now I am a low-level needy dude... Just help me!

Bluedeath
Nov 25, 2002, 06:02 PM
Well if your a Ranger then i can definetly help you out but the only problem I CANT FIND A MODEM ANYWHERE but if i do i have some stuff for you and maybe even i mag.

Al-Rappy
Nov 25, 2002, 06:27 PM
When I get my BBA for christmas I'll gladly hook you up with some cool stuff. Get to 140 ATA in the mean time so you can use the Red Handgun. I've got an extra just screaming to be given away.

EDIT: My 50th post!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Al-Rappy on 2002-11-25 15:28 ]</font>

Ramar-Bortak
Nov 25, 2002, 07:17 PM
yay

DirewolfX
Nov 25, 2002, 07:29 PM
Red Handgun? Darn, I want one of those. I hear I can get it from Ob Lilly (on my ID, Whitill), so I've been doing Caves runs... but I haven't seen a single Red Box drop in the Caves in ages. Funny how the Ob Lilly would drop a weapon that I want to use specifically against it... heh *g* Damn Megids.

I do have a bazillion Varistas and Custom Ray ver.00s, though.