PDA

View Full Version : help on falz plz

werewolfking
Dec 19, 2006, 11:59 AM
i need help and vh falz im a

racast-skyly-lvl 68-vailaint frame 4 slot the other lvl 63 barrier thing a visk plus 13 a charge gatling a rappys fan plus 3 and a drain sniper plus 11 and i have resist holy 4 resist saints 5 resist evils 3 resist alls and thats about it oh and my mag is lvl 99 with like 55 pow 1 mind 11 dex and the rest is def

plz what should i do i really need help

Jaspaller
Dec 19, 2006, 12:32 PM
Needs more Power if you haven't maxed out yet on the mag. Are you able to at least get to his 3rd form? You may want to also consider getting a few more levels. The equipment you have sounds good though, but you may want some slot items that boost power (on Very Hard, the best you can find is an Ogre/Power++). Also try to get a weapon with a fire type special for when he is invincible for his third form.

Last thing is to come prepared to battle. Use the 'Mylla & Youlla' photon blast if you have it and make sure you have got your synchro and IQ as high as possible (120 Sync, and 200 IQ). It will DEFINITELY help.

werewolfking
Dec 19, 2006, 02:14 PM
kk i steal health on third from and i had him down but he took my soul and i accidentlly shot and hit critical

DarthJeeba
Dec 19, 2006, 03:53 PM
You just need to try a lot of times, but I got a trick for you: If you worry about not being able to bring enough dimates, just enter the boss room and drop all your dimates and trimates on the playground, an then get killed, and you repeat that process four or five times, so when you are fighting the third form falz, you'll never worry about running out of potions

Jibby
Dec 19, 2006, 04:24 PM
wow, I had my mag maxed at level 48, give more power, and a little more dex can't hurt

werewolfking
Dec 19, 2006, 05:56 PM
well i had a maxed mag i had a bad memory card and it got lost and i just started playing again like on friday so yeah lol

werewolfking
Dec 19, 2006, 06:00 PM
n-e more help ill appreciate it

DONTOSE
Dec 19, 2006, 08:35 PM
dude you cant beat dark falz damb you suck hes easy ok on his 3rd form all you have to do is run around him like crazy and then when he stops shooting all his spells at you you just go in and slash or blast the shit out of him its that easy

(and keep using your trimates he cant kill you if you keep on using them)and if you still cant kill him then wait for level 75 and then go back to him and shoot the hell out of him with your drain sniper and absurb all his health away.trust me you could beat him i beat him on level 70 with my humar with easy he was no problem at all.

Slade002
Dec 19, 2006, 09:01 PM
ya at lvl68 you should be able to take him out pretty easily.

The only thing I could see you having trouble with is not running out of mates. Remember to wait till the next move will kill you before using a mate (within reason), that way you make the most out of every one and buying 10 star atomizers is a good plan too.

Other then that, just study his moves and know whats coming, it sounds like you almost beat him anyway, when he sucks your soul, he almost dead so just dont shoot when you can damage yourself and you should be fine. I did it with my RAcast at lvl 54.

Bezmor
Dec 19, 2006, 09:03 PM
The drain sniper is going to be wonderful when hes "invincible" and when he has soul eater because you will loose health if you attack but you will also gain it. How ever id suggest trying to find a better type such as gush.
For fighting the stages:
mines- first of use chat menu or start menu and run around till you in a clear spot then go out of the menu and shoot 1 or 2. and repeat that till your done. This is nice because being a cast you dont have to waste any mates on the darn mines.
first stage: if you can get behind one of the heads he not spitting mines from. and blast him with mechs till he moves then follow him. also if you dont like getting stuck behind him (i personally like it less mines reach you i think) go to the one he is spitting from and 1-you can use mechs till hes done and use a shot tyoe weapon and take all the mines down. or 2-get a launcher (i e photon launcher/guilty light) and stand lined up with the head (facing him) and use hard attacks. because of the peircing youll get the mines and him plus it does more damage than a shot.
2nd stage: i think this one is all about dodging the massive spell casting and hitting when hes weak. i think if you stay close to him but a little off to the side you can dodge most the spells. Also being a cast you dont get slow mowed so get out mechs and own him while hes doing that attack. not much else you can do.
last stage: when hes near by and vulnerable use mechs like crazy. when hes far get the rifle and use hard. If hes not vulnerable use the health stealing special. when he shoots the blue thing just run. And after a while he will switch to magid so dont stand anywhere for a long time. when he takes your soul eather dont attack or use only weak attack then heal (not good its a waste of mate being a cast)0r use the health steal. other than that take 10 monomates 10 dimates 10 trimates and 10 star atomizers. Also if you think you need it scape dolls.
When my cast was in V hard i beat DF at 52 and used all 40 of my healing items plus 1 scapedoll but i had a God/HP then. You should be able to do it as long as your carfeul. reason i died most on Df was not paying attention and not healing. Good Luck

werewolfking
Dec 20, 2006, 10:01 AM
ok ima kill him today im lvl 70 found a gush ray gun a custon ray a guilty light and ill have 7 scape dolls so ill pwn thx for all the help i got a charge gatling too so im ready thx again for all your help he only killed me last time cause i wasnt paying attentiona and he stole my soul and i didnt know and i hit a critical and killed my self lol thx again guys