PDA

View Full Version : Grants and Megid

Nidramag
Dec 19, 2006, 11:42 PM
Megid is fine, I guess, but it takes *quite* a while to work AT ALL on minor enimies. grants is useful-at first, but it seems my foie can do far more damage than it. If foie is mostly stronger, why is grants unavaliable to all exept forces, I wonder. Anyone got ideas?

Jibby
Dec 20, 2006, 12:24 AM
because it's a differently elemented attack I suppose, there are plenty of things<<especially in ultimate mode>> that can't be touched by foie, but I think Grants gets to them all, 'cept most basses, they aren't affected much.

KojiroAK
Dec 20, 2006, 06:39 AM
Grants is good against Bulclaw, Gran Sorcs, Hidelts and Hideltorrs.

Otherwise on Ep.1 Grants is just expensive.
Still, what makes a good forcer is knowledge about the enemy weaknesses, not like Hunter or Ranger, which just can use their weapons and don't have to bother about weaknesses.
Weakness knowledge makes the difference if you are a mass killer or the little guy with the slingshot.

(which one at Ep.2 i don't know yet, wasn't there with my FOney)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-12-20 03:41 ]</font>

DarthJeeba
Dec 20, 2006, 07:22 AM
KojiroAK is absolutely correct, and that is why Gran Sorcs is so annoying to a force

Drakorn
Dec 20, 2006, 07:43 AM
I have to agree with Kojiro.

Kevino
Dec 20, 2006, 08:48 AM
grants is good in the ruins. especially if you have a weak force with a good mag. and then high grants

Slade002
Dec 20, 2006, 10:34 AM
ive never really been a big fan of grants, and definetly not megid. one's slow and the other never works. plus i think since the grants uses so much TP, using alot of the weakness tech would to less dmg but use just as much TP in the end. either way, the sorcs are still a pain

Splash
Dec 20, 2006, 12:22 PM
Because clearly the Hunters and Rangers aren't needed of such techs. They have weapons, they just need techs to help SUPPORT in battle, not use them to kill. Even more so are androids, who can't use techs at all.