PDA

View Full Version : 3 Flowens Swords

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 25, 2002, 06:20 PM
ok i know this belongs in items section but this place is more commonly checked so i just thought i'd mention that i own 3 different types of Flowens swords.
2 10 stars with different descriptions and also a 9 star with a different description.

Al-Rappy
Nov 25, 2002, 06:24 PM
Wow... thats weird. I thought there were only two different ones. Could you post the descriptions of the 2 10 stars?

ABDUR101
Nov 25, 2002, 06:29 PM
If it belongs in a certain forum, post it there. Viewers of the site should view all the forums if they want to get all the info. Forums such as Mag/Item/Quest/Section ID related don't need to be checked constantly, but they do get read.

As the Forum Rules (http://www.pso-world.com/faq.php?myfaq=yes&id_cat=9&categories=Forum) say:

3. Post in the appropriate forums. If you make a mistake and post in the wrong forum, it's okay. However, do not make posting in the wrong forum a constant behavior. Do not 'hijack' other peoples' threads. This is considered to be rude behaviour. If you wish to continue a conversation with one particular person which has no bearing on the original topic, please take it to Private Mail.

Thanks for posting the info, but it's more helpful if you post in the appropriate forum, that way everything is in it's place and people don't have to guess where everything is. =)

*moves to appropriate forum*

LollipopLolita
Nov 25, 2002, 10:53 PM
could you post the descriptions for them here so we can update the database

TeamPhalanx
Nov 25, 2002, 11:47 PM
There's a 9 star one that says...

"Replica of a sword once used by the military. An extremely common replica."

430 ATP needed, boosts ATP by 300, ATA by 28 and LCK by 5.

A 10 star one I've got says...

"AUW 3064 model. Replica by Mick Co. Model that became the standard and made Mick famous."

387 ATP needed, boosts ATP by 248, ATA by 13 and LCK by 5.

There's a yellow version that says something like "even experts are uncertain of its authenticity" or what have you. Then there's the genuine deal, which I think doesn't leave any doubt it's the real one. (yellow one may be real one, but I don't think so). Either way, there's at least four. One fake, 2 by Mick Co, yellow and maybe one more...

DirewolfX
Nov 26, 2002, 12:01 AM
I have the following 10-star Flowen's Sword:

+300 ATP
+25 ATA
+5 LCK
402 ATP required
Max Grind ?? (I haven't bothered)

Mine reads:

"AUW 3079 model. Replica by Mick Co. No compromises were made to allow it to reach its apex of refinement."

It has no special attack. I could've sworn it looked yellow before... hmm... maybe it just looks that way in Ult. Forest because of the sunset.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DirewolfX on 2002-11-25 21:06 ]</font>

ReikenFeralsbane
Nov 26, 2002, 12:04 AM
Alright next time ill post hear *clenches fist*

ill get you the other 10 star when my Gamecube is available for my usage http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Amethyst
Nov 26, 2002, 03:43 PM
I also found that different flowens 2 days ago in Ultimate. It dropped from the wolf leader in Forest I think. They were a little red in color. My ID is Oran