PDA

View Full Version : Father kills a baby over a 360, messed up

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 20, 2006, 12:59 PM
http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/43905/Infant_Murdered_For_Knocking_Over_XBox_360

Some guy posted this article in another website and I thought I'd post it here. IMO this guy deserves a total ass-whooping for doing that. an xbox 360 is much less valuable than human life.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-12-20 09:59 ]</font>

KojiroAK
Dec 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
Sick, that's all i can say, sick.

I can't believe how somebody is able to kill his own child because of a thing like a console.

At least everyone who has children should know, that you have to get everything breakable out of there way, also to protect them not only the things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KojiroAK on 2006-12-20 10:04 ]</font>

Wyndham
Dec 20, 2006, 01:27 PM
just reading that made me very sad. I feel bad for the baby.

ABDUR101
Dec 20, 2006, 01:41 PM
Seems like there was a history of abuse. Very fucked up, I hope he gets whats coming to him from the other prisoners.

Maskim
Dec 20, 2006, 01:56 PM
I can't tell you how sad this made me to read. I get ver mad when my little ones do similar things, but it's never even occurred to me to do more han smack their little butts and put them in their room for a nap.

It'd be hard to deal with a child's death for any reason..if I were the cause of my own's death, I think I'd have to kill myself. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Skett
Dec 20, 2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah, I saw this in another forum a few weeks ago. I believe I said something along the lines of hope he gets raped while in jail. He deserves it.

ABDUR101
Dec 20, 2006, 02:10 PM
On 2006-12-20 11:06, Skett wrote:
Yeah, I saw this in another forum a few weeks ago. I believe I said something along the lines of hope he gets raped while in jail. He deserves it.

I wasn't thinking of rape, more so there are groups in prisons that look VERY low on wife-beaters and child abusers. It's not uncommon for people who goto jail for such offenses to be singled out and attacked by these groups.

roygbiv
Dec 20, 2006, 02:22 PM
Oh god if only the stories of the Furies were true.

Fleur-de-Lis
Dec 20, 2006, 02:36 PM
Nothing against the poster, but this ruined my day. Thankfully, what goes around, comes around.

Leviathan
Dec 20, 2006, 06:08 PM
wow

thats the saddest thing i heard all day.

<<&kind of a mood killer.>>

&he doesnt even sound like he was sorry for it at all.

he can burn in hell.

Split
Dec 20, 2006, 06:20 PM
That's all terrible and despicable and all, but notice how the writer threw this in here: "...he was playing one of Tom Clancy's 'Ghost Recon' games - a violent combat epic - in a front bedroom ..." Noy only is this event a sick and unfortunate one, it is also a prime chance for demonizing video games, which is just what we need.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2006-12-20 15:22 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Dec 20, 2006, 06:30 PM
this shit makes me wish there were sins bad enough that you get sent straight to hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-12-20 15:30 ]</font>

Randomness
Dec 20, 2006, 07:55 PM
On 2006-12-20 15:30, DikkyRay wrote:
this shit makes me wish there were sins bad enough that you get sent straight to hell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DikkyRay on 2006-12-20 15:30 ]</font>

Dante thought there were, but that wasn't one of em. Not that I've ever read the Divine Comedy myself, but I've read about it.

As far as things go, thats about the worst crime someone can commit imo.

DikkyRay
Dec 20, 2006, 08:15 PM
On 2006-12-20 16:55, Randomness wrote:

Dante thought there were, but that wasn't one of em. Not that I've ever read the Divine Comedy myself, but I've read about it.

well, the closest things there are to "straight to hell" sins are the 'seven deadly sins"... i think, or at least, they were once believed to be. (Woo! Thank God there is forgiveness!)

anyway same here man. WOrst thing ever I mean, i thought sexually abusing people was wrong... and i knew murder was very wrong... but i mean... this is just....sickening.
the other things pale in comparison to this

Hrigg
Dec 20, 2006, 09:08 PM
I hope karma comes back to bite him in the ass really hard.

Sinue_v2
Dec 20, 2006, 09:21 PM
I wasn't thinking of rape, more so there are groups in prisons that look VERY low on wife-beaters and child abusers. It's not uncommon for people who goto jail for such offenses to be singled out and attacked by these groups.

This is true. My cousin John spent about 20 years in prison for a "variety" of charges. He's mentioned that people who abuse women, children, and animals are pretty much dead on arrival. Even if they're not fucking shanked within the first month, they're ghosts in the cell house - and the only time you ever see or hear anything from them is when they're getting their asses kicked.

So yeah.. don't worry. This guy will get what's comming to him.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 01:03 AM
wouldnt belive it unless its from a creditable news site... thats the inquier??? they make stuff up all the time.

Drakorn
Dec 21, 2006, 04:31 AM
Thats so stupid killing a baby over a console which he could of got again. Xbox 360s can be bought as many times aslong you got enough, with a baby, it only has 1 life.

space_butler
Dec 21, 2006, 08:21 AM
all I can think of is 'LOLPWNED'.

I think I may be quite sick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Wyndham
Dec 21, 2006, 04:11 PM
On 2006-12-21 05:21, space_butler wrote:
all I can think of is 'LOLPWNED'.

I think I may be quite sick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

that's not funny.

Guitarsmasher
Dec 21, 2006, 10:06 PM
this kind of thing is unexplainable. It seems like just saying "i cant believe he did that" or "thats unhuman" isnt enough. This man has killed not just a baby, but a person, one who mightve grown up and done something absolutely life-changing to everyone in a good way. and a single 25 year-old man changed that for the world, all because of a plastic box with some chips in it. This world is crazy and amazing at the same time.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 21, 2006, 10:24 PM
No, it isn't.

On 2006-12-20 15:20, Split wrote:
That's all terrible and despicable and all, but notice how the writer threw this in here: "...he was playing one of Tom Clancy's 'Ghost Recon' games - a violent combat epic - in a front bedroom ..." Noy only is this event a sick and unfortunate one, it is also a prime chance for demonizing video games, which is just what we need.

Can we be any more insensitive? Now, granted I'm not saying that video games were the direct cause of this particular incident, but can't you imagine that some people can get a bit overexcited playing games like that... and then do something irrational? I'm not making this point to explain away, or somehow justify this guy, because it makes me sick. But perhaps there's a reason WHY these games are rated MATURE, and maybe, just maybe people shouldn't be playing them with little children around.

I have a 12 month old myself, and my fiance and I certainly take care to leave the really scary/gory games until after he's gone to bed. He gets to watch us play Pokemon and PSO.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xxTrystanxx on 2006-12-21 22:32 ]</font>

Dangerous55
Dec 21, 2006, 10:34 PM

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Split on 2006-12-20 15:22 ]</font>

I agree completely. The video game had nothing to do with this. The reaction would probably have been the same if the kid had broke an expensive lap, or TV or anything else. The man who beat the kid is the problem.

KojiroAK
Dec 21, 2006, 10:49 PM
On 2006-12-21 19:24, xxTrystanxx wrote:
No, it isn't.

Can we be any insensitive? Now, granted I'm not saying that video games were the direct cause of this particular incident, but can't you imagine that some people can get a bit overexcited playing games like that... and then do something irrational? I'm not making this point to explain away, or somehow justify this guy, because it makes me sick. But perhaps there's a reason WHY these games are rated MATURE, and maybe, just maybe people shouldn't be playing them with little children around.

I have a 12 month old myself, and my fiance and I certainly take care to leave the really scary/gory games until after he's gone to bed. He gets to watch us play Pokemon and PSO.

I hope you talk as soon as possible with him about, it isn't real just a imagination.

I think that's a important thing, even on not that hard impacting games, but they can still have a impact on little children.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 22, 2006, 01:44 AM
Damn... That's messed up...

That guy truely did not deserve to be a father...

For some reason, when I read bout stories of things like death and etc., it makes me want to throw up.

R.i.p. dear~

segadreamcast
Dec 23, 2006, 11:26 PM
Wow. I can't beleive it. this is terrible. kiling a child because of a stupid game?

somebody should shove their foot up his ass!

man.. reading stuff like this makes me sick too....

Schubalts
Dec 24, 2006, 01:34 PM
The gene pool needs a few more sharks and pirahma, methinks.

Rekitheforce
Dec 24, 2006, 01:46 PM
Why the hell would someone kill a child over something like that? That's ridiculous. This is probably the most outrageous thing I've read about all month, and it makes me sick. This man doesn't deserve to live, and maybe you people think so as well. Just the thought of a child dying over a stupid thing such as this is completely insane. I might be overreacting in a number of ways, but this is a child's life we're talking about. The crime that this man commited is completely irresponsible and inexcusable.

Kirip-san
Dec 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
And this is why I have no faith in humanity anymore~nyo.

DizzyDi
Dec 24, 2006, 04:56 PM
On 2006-12-24 13:42, Kirip-san wrote:
And this is why I have no faith in humanity anymore~nyo.

Then maybe you should kill yourself so you don't have to be apart of it anymore.

Me, I'm not phased by this story at all. I read it, shrugged, and said to myself "That sucks". I've read worse, I've seen worse, I know worse things happen on a daily basis. Humanity hasn't changed a single bit since civilization has started. The only things that have changed is our understanding of the world, and our ideas on how society should work. Otherwise, we've been commiting the same atrocities since the days of the Roman Empire, and before.
Murder, Rape, Stealing, Bribery, Lying, Back-stabbing, you name it, its been done, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again.
Just another life ended, only sad part is the poor child barely had a chance to experience it. But the world keeps turning.

opaopajr
Dec 24, 2006, 06:58 PM
On 2006-12-20 17:15, DikkyRay wrote:

On 2006-12-20 16:55, Randomness wrote:

well, the closest things there are to "straight to hell" sins are the 'seven deadly sins"... i think, or at least, they were once believed to be. (Woo! Thank God there is forgiveness!)

anyway same here man. WOrst thing ever I mean, i thought sexually abusing people was wrong... and i knew murder was very wrong... but i mean... this is just....sickening.
the other things pale in comparison to this

just weighing in since i read the Divine Comedy. nothing was beyond God's capacity of forgiveness, as long as one hasn't died yet. but true penitence and contrition was essential in order receive such mercy. the seven deadly sins were represented in the Inferno, but it was moreso used in Purgatorio. an incident such as this could be forgiven, if forgiveness was truly desired. but this act would, if unrepentant, easily be grounds to go to hell.

in fact, it should be the 5th circle, the river styx, made of boiling pitch and cess, where souls violently tear each other to shreds in agonizing frenzies of wrath. interestingly enough the introverted bitter people who despise everything and secretly seethe and harbor thoughts of violence they'd never act on (i guess goth, emo, shut-in introvert gamer stereotype could fit here) are also here. but instead of maiming and destroying others around the surface of the boiling river of pitch and cess, they are at the bottom of the river, boiling away and being crushed upon by the wrathful above. this would be an abject lesson that embittered, world-weary elitism is just as destructive as openly visible wrath, because you are inverting all that negative passion of wrath within, destroying your life and all those that love and depend on you. food for thought for the misanthropes, eh?

most of the seven deadly sins were relegated to the sins of the lion or leopard, aka sins of passion or awareness, not sins of the wolf, aka sins of willful manipulation and betrayal. sins of theft, lies, abuse of office (politicians and priests), and betrayal of lord, liege, lackey 3 pillar system were by far more crucial to Dante's perspective of evil. to kill from wrath, thoughtless violence, is not as damning as to kill from willful direct violence, which in turn is not as bad as to willful manipulation of others to do your willful violence. it boils down to an issue of intent and how many people you are willing to sully and condemn along with you in achieving your goal.

Merumeru
Dec 25, 2006, 10:22 AM
XD yeesh anger management issues...

Blenjar
Dec 25, 2006, 01:35 PM
:'(

-- Blen

Nisshoku
Dec 25, 2006, 05:53 PM
Personally, after reading that, it makes me wonder why people like him are given the right to procreate. I mean for god's sake, a video game console's well-being is moot when compared to a young child.

I hope he knows the seriousness of what he's done, and how people are going to see him from now on.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 27, 2006, 02:45 AM
On 2006-12-25 14:53, Nisshoku wrote:
Personally, after reading that, it makes me wonder why people like him are given the right to procreate. I mean for god's sake, a video game console's well-being is moot when compared to a young child.

I hope he knows the seriousness of what he's done, and how people are going to see him from now on.

Providing he lives to tell the tale.

Rekitheforce
Dec 27, 2006, 02:50 AM
Which we hope he doesn't, I'm guessing.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 27, 2006, 11:08 AM
On 2006-12-26 23:50, Rekitheforce wrote:
Which we hope he doesn't, I'm guessing.

I wasn't saying that, but as has already been mentioned in this thread... most inmates don't take too kindly to folks who hurt kids -- lots of them have kids waiting for them to come home.

Banish
Dec 29, 2006, 03:57 PM
That guy is a retard

He's evil; no no no! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_evil.gif
What a X-b0x freak, doesn't know that that very moment he hit her, he took a life...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2006-12-29 12:59 ]</font>

DonRoyale
Dec 29, 2006, 04:30 PM

I'm at a loss for words. >:C

Dangerous55
Dec 29, 2006, 04:38 PM
On 2006-12-25 14:53, Nisshoku wrote:
Personally, after reading that, it makes me wonder why people like him are given the right to procreate.

Nature.

MayLee
Dec 29, 2006, 04:44 PM
People are really sad, that man deserves everything bad coming to him.