PDA

View Full Version : RAcaseal mat plan

mMarikom
Dec 20, 2006, 09:56 PM
can someone help me come up with a mat plan for a RAcaseal with this mag setup : 5/145/50/0. any help is appreciated, please and thank you!

xxTrystanxx
Dec 21, 2006, 08:45 AM
I used this guide for my RAcaseal, and there is a method for your MAG stats.

37 Power Mats
51 Def Mats
27 Evade Mats
35 Luck Mats

Only to fully max your stats using that method you'll still need to obtain a God/Ability and at least an Ogre/Power. But this also allows for some leeway, your stats won't be *that* far short of max, you could probably get away with using more/other units.

Roy-Mustang
Dec 21, 2006, 10:12 AM
I would less on DEF mats, cause is the character with the highest DEF of all. I would say, actually for my RAcaseal my plan is:

Pow mats: 60
Def mats: 40
Evp mats: 5
Luck mats: 45

I don't find the evp mats really important as you see.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 21, 2006, 04:23 PM
Honestly I don't really find EVP that important, either. The OP didn't specify if they were looking to max stats, so I had just assumed they were. Either way, you are better served using Def Materials to max DEF rather than putting more DEF on your MAG. Each point of DEF on a MAG only results in one point onto your DEF stat. Each Def Material adds two points. And Evade can only be maxed using materials or slot units (and if I have to pick a stat to NOT max, this one is usually it.)

Jibby
Dec 22, 2006, 02:04 AM
Here'd be one of my combos, just out of the blue

Pow mats: 70
Def mats: 35
Evp mats: 15
Luck mats: 30

Splash
Dec 22, 2006, 02:46 AM
In order to actually create a mat plan, you have to specify what you are hoping for your character for the future. Otherwords, do you want a stat to max out, do you want to have one that can deal massive damage, do you want one that will absorb less damage or what?

For a RAcaseal with such a mag, I would say:

45 Luck Mats
65 Power Mats
25 Def Mats
15 Evade mates

CellarDoor
Dec 22, 2006, 04:35 AM
Using the guide found on this site and the character manager program found on this site my RAcaseal has max stats with 1 Centurion/Ability equipped at lv199. I don't remember the number of each material, look around a little and find what you need.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 22, 2006, 10:08 AM
The OP has GC chars listed in his profile, so he won't be able to have a Centurion/Ability.

The plan I posted earlier uses a God/Ability, but given what a pain they are to get, you could forego the God/Ability and be only 20 points short on most of your stats, you could then opt for units that would max the ones you find most important, mainly ATP and ATA.