PDA

View Full Version : HUcaseal or RAcaseal?

Quanzy
Dec 20, 2006, 10:26 PM
I'm looking to pick between these two classes, but not sure which. I read somewhere that Hunters aren't so great later or they become sort of obsolete and Rangers and Force are the strong classes..

If I'm playing online and I almost always will have a FOrce to partner up/play with..which is the stronger class?

Jibby
Dec 20, 2006, 10:38 PM
Go with the ranger, Hunters are normally better for more internediate characters if you know how to use them and get a good mag.
Rangers are a little more flexible, where you can get range, accuracy, and the RAcaseal has pretty high DEF I think.

pso-dude
Dec 20, 2006, 10:46 PM
RAcaseal have the most defense out of all the character if i've read carefully what it say in a faq, i think that the ranger class is more suited for begginers,hunters for mid-level ppl and forces are for all but they are tricky to use sometimes.

Quanzy
Dec 20, 2006, 11:26 PM
Well disregarding the skill involved to play, which class is better when paired with a FOrce in the hands of equally skilled players (not beginner)

And I play BB if that matters

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quanzy on 2006-12-20 20:28 ]</font>

Jibby
Dec 20, 2006, 11:43 PM
IF that's the case, then stick with the RAcaseal, defense and range can't do you wrong when you've got a good force, whether it be support or attack.

Quanzy
Dec 21, 2006, 12:06 AM
oops sorry.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quanzy on 2006-12-20 21:10 ]</font>

FallenAngelV
Dec 21, 2006, 06:00 AM
If you're going to have a Force to play with the majority of the time, I'd go with the RAcaseal. Just don't expect to have it easy when you're soloing.

rena-ko
Dec 21, 2006, 06:05 AM
on BB pick racl. secondbest char in the game since its rather biased towards rangers. raml would be best, in case you wanna know.

even tho, i greatly enjoyed huct on cube. more so than hucl. dont get me wrong tho, hucl is a really nice class too, just not quite as 'brute force' as huct is.

Drakorn
Dec 21, 2006, 06:41 AM
I would choose HUnewearl

KojiroAK
Dec 21, 2006, 07:56 AM
I would pick RAcaseal she delivers a good block for the Forcer.
Also that she can use Shots, can help the force a lot.

And she still deliver enough Freeze Trap to hold up enemies before they reach force.

Since the RAcaseal can use Spread Needle, she is pretty good able to get a huge advantage of the bonus to paralyze special.
(But i wouldn't replace a shot with a spread needle, they are 2 different weapons, with different situations of use)

xxTrystanxx
Dec 21, 2006, 08:41 AM
I don't generally pick my characters based on whom I'm going to be playing with. Generally, I've been able to work any two character classes together amiably.

Do you have all of your other character slots full? BB gives you 4, right? Why not make one of each, play around a bit to see how you like them, and then decide.
I'm a bit spoiled on Xbox being able to have (theoretically) up to 48 characters. But if I had to choose 4 only, honestly, both HUcaseal and RAcaseal would make the cut for me.

Out_Kast
Dec 21, 2006, 09:22 AM
Racaseal's can use some awesome Ranger weapons (i.e. Frozen Shooter, Spread Needle), whereas HUcaseal's rely on vast amounts of ATP. If you want someone who's gonna kick butt, pick the HU. If you want someone who's accurate with average strength, pick the RA.
My advice: play to your strengths. Draw a conclusion out of the previous/future posts, and try to decide what you think will help you the most.
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif Have fun

CM_vs_HP
Dec 21, 2006, 12:37 PM
Who will use a HUcaseal in BB when the RAcaseal can use Daylight Scar? not mentioning other RA weapon.

the kind of reason why ill never play this game. pso gc was already so unbalanced.

BlueKnight
Dec 21, 2006, 12:52 PM
I like the HUnewearl. Thay have cool wepons and thay are powerful to.

CellarDoor
Dec 22, 2006, 04:42 AM
On 2006-12-21 09:37, CM_vs_HP wrote:
Who will use a HUcaseal in BB when the RAcaseal can use Daylight Scar? not mentioning other RA weapon.

the kind of reason why ill never play this game. pso gc was already so unbalanced.

Sadly true http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif However, most experienced players, the ones I've played with at least, understand the role of each character class and play accordingly. It really just depends on who you play with.

And to the OP, I absolutely love my RAcaseal, so much so that at lv199 I really wish I could change her section ID so I can have something to do after I hit 200 because I've got everything from Whitill that's worth getting =/. Maybe going to make another RAcaseal...

Saffran
Dec 22, 2006, 11:41 AM
I went with Racaseal on V1 and they're rather boring. This will probably have changed in other versions, but I vastly prefer Hucaseal myself (even over Ramarl). Just be sure NOT to feed her more than 100 HP mats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

KojiroAK
Dec 22, 2006, 01:29 PM
On 2006-12-22 08:41, Saffran wrote:
Just be sure NOT to feed her more than 100 HP mats http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

May i ask why?

BlueKnight
Dec 22, 2006, 02:45 PM
Just be sure NOT to feed her more than 100 HP mats

That is a good queston? Why?

CellarDoor
Dec 23, 2006, 12:40 AM
On 2006-12-22 11:45, BlueKnight wrote:
Just be sure NOT to feed her more than 100 HP mats

That is a good queston? Why?

RAcaseals have crazy high HP. This can be a problem in some areas of the game where enemies don't knock you down anymore due to high HP, i.e. Baranz missles, multiple Sinows, etc. This can result in very frustrating deaths.