PDA

View Full Version : PM FOOD FEEDING OBSERVATIONS...

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 12:28 AM
Hi there..I am now observing PM synth behavior when fed diff kinds of food items...
Here I have 2 GH-410 with about even stast one being pure 100 strike this will be PM A...and one with 85 strike and 15 technics which will be PM B..

OBSERVATION I:
lets start..
first off I fed PM B Freeze pops..several actually(above 10)..
For PM A I fed nothing new and left it as is..

I then synthesized one sabra for each PM with ray-photons(ice)..

RESULTS: After the usualy 15 minute wait I checked PM A..who had suceeded in a sabra with 19% ice element..PM B suceeded in a sabra with 50% ice..coincidential or no? I still had my doubts so i did another observation..

OBSERVATION II:
This time I fed PM A several burning spicia(hopeing fire element would increases) and PM B left with as is.
I then synthesised a Twin Dagger and outputted them with Ban-Photons(fire)

RESULTS: After the usualy 15 min wait(like always >_>) I took out the wep from PM A and it came out 38% fire element not bad..I took into PM B and received a fire element of 5%..lame..I wasnt really in doubts now but one more wont hurt..

OBSERVATION III:
This time I fed both PM blizzard pops(or freeze pops..forgot name specifically) same amount of 5 each..I then synthesized twin pallaches with ray photons again(ice)

RESULTS: I took out the twin pallaches from each PM and PM A came out with 26% ice and PM B came out with 24% ice.. now i figured food must have a purpose for PM synth..but one more

OBSERVATION IV:
Now i fed both PM with burning spicias about 5 each then synthesized a claymore..

RESULTS: PM A sucessfully made a claymore with 47% fire..PM B failed the synthesis >_>...

CONCLUSION: either 4 observations..well 3 1/2 were ALL coincidential or food must really exist to feed PM to increases synth rate..you can either agree with me or disagree but through these observations im for the side that says food affects PM...dont blame me I observed it my self..maybe all of you can try one day but so far these are it..ENJOY http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Golto
Dec 21, 2006, 12:34 AM
Thats pretty interesting would dogma drops be for dark %?

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 12:36 AM
Oh well, being a force everything is green flavored for me anyway.

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 12:38 AM
yes I am a force but sometimes I make strike PM too for the shop you know..I made 2 for the purpose of various expirments..pretty nifty..I think if My observations are correct!! FUTURE FOOD WILL BE GRANTED TO "FOOD FOR PM FOUNDATION"!!..

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 12:41 AM
But I only have one character. My brother uses the other three because he's a moron. And he outright refuses to raise PMs because they don't "do anything for him."

So I'm stuck with my tech PM and synthing mah rods.

PaladinRPG
Dec 21, 2006, 12:45 AM
Hmm, this is a very interesting line of experimentation. I think I'm going to try this myself and see if I can duplicate the results...

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 12:45 AM
lol..what a jerkk..no offense to your brother or anything..HASNT HE SEEN A PM AT BT STAT 50? Mine could totally replace a ranger do to her ability to actually aim up now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 21, 2006, 12:55 AM
Very interesting. I'm not entirely convinced, but I cannot deny that it could be possible.

PaladinRPG
Dec 21, 2006, 01:37 AM
I tried it so far but I haven't been seeing anywhere near your numbers that would indicate something out of the ordinary. 5 burning spicia fed per each synth, and I was getting stuff in the range of 10-20% only. This was attempted on my 67 stk mutt 450. I'll try a bit more when my pure striking one is ready...

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 09:39 PM
It could be a possiblity that the synth trend of a PM affects it as well? being that I observed with GH-410 and not others..I shall now observe with GH-430s..or it could just be tough luck :/

McLaughlin
Dec 21, 2006, 09:52 PM
The only flaw here is that percentages don't go below 10% and player made weapons cannot have an odd percentage (like 47%).

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 10:55 PM
are you sure? i've seen several weapons in player shop with odd numbers that you wont think of..mostly with durandels and saber such.

Q_Anon
Dec 23, 2006, 03:11 PM
are you sure? i've seen several weapons in player shop with odd numbers that you wont think of..mostly with durandels and saber such.

Weapons a bought from stores or found as drops can have odd %'s. I'm pretty sure said weapons will always have odd %'s if they have any.