PDA

View Full Version : GC: Easy question, hopefully with an easy answer

GandorDurin
Nov 25, 2002, 10:20 PM
Greetings. My first post, yay!

Ah hem. I figured this best fit in this section.

My question is: In Challenge mode (offline anyway), are the creatures' health and/or strength etc. affected by the number of players participating, or is it constant? I'm basically wondering if it's easier in four players rather than in two players for that reason alone. Currently I'm only able to play offline, and I only live near one friend with this game, so I'm unable to play more than two-players.

Oops, I just came up with another question: When you attain an S-rank in challenge mode...Who gets the S-rank weapon? Or does everyone get one, and can they all be different types?

Jeesh even my first posts on boards end up being too long. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rbf2000
Nov 25, 2002, 11:34 PM
The strength of baddies in challange mode is always the same. It doesn't matter how many people are playing. The only thing that changes in c-mode is where they are, and how many of them there are. And the only thing that affects this are section IDs, not the number of players.

After you clear c9, and get an s rank time, everybody in the team that had an s rank time will get to choose a weapon.

GandorDurin
Nov 25, 2002, 11:37 PM
Thanks!

Hmm, two-players is going to be rough then...