PDA

View Full Version : The Meet Up thread (a.k.a. the List of random nice, mature,

MaximusLight
Dec 21, 2006, 05:38 PM
Okay, so I have a hard time finding people to play with even on Universe 1 so I'm making this as a way for people to just list there character if they feel like playing with someone, this is not a guild or a clan, just a way to meet people.

Here's is a good idea someone had:
Every Friday and Saturday anyone looking for people can go to Universe 15, Clyez City central table, infront of the elevator, times to be specified below:. Here we can meet to exchange cards and stuff (Dancing for me ;P) You can wait however long you like I recomend showing up at this time a sticking around until you feel you've had enough (personally 10 to 15 minutes before and after this time will probably let you see most people showing up, but it's totally up to you).
As you can guess meeting up requires alot of time coordination so I picked a time in the afternoon evening for most North American players and 16:00h for European and Australian players.

Bottom Line: Peaple meet on Universe 15 on the first floor of Clyez City at these times:
Note: only recomended times

North American recomended time: 23:00h GMT, 18:00h EST, 15:00h PST, 9:00h AEST
Recommended European time: 16:00h GMT (That's 11:00h EST).
Recommended Australian time: 16:00h AEST (That's 1:00h EST)

I myself am on the PS2/PC servers, as MaximusLight.

Edit:
Other things to keep in mind:

-try finding people by sreaching for there possible shops (or mailing them now that I think about it)

-here is a link to the Offical Forums List:
http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?p=173317#173317

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-01-31 15:05 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MaximusLight on 2007-02-16 13:52 ]</font>

JasonWFD
Dec 21, 2006, 07:24 PM
Fatt, level 30 Human Guntecher

Universe 1 is like the kitchen of a bad restaurant: full of vermin, but there are some good things in there every now and then. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif I've met a whole bunch of people and I've stayed off Uni 1 and 2 as much as possible. Just hit up Uni 15 during the peak times and you should find some open games to jump in. As for me, I always play with open games and I love to group. If you see me, say hello and send me your card.

epr18
Dec 22, 2006, 01:09 AM
Hi
Shiro lv 35 newman lv 9 force
I usually play on uni 5 and I play in the evenings
always looking for good people to play with PM me whenever you want to join up

Karicia
Dec 22, 2006, 12:30 PM
Karicia, Level 26, Force Level 5

I usually have open games on Universe 17 at Raffon Field Base on Parum. This is a great idea I find it really hard to meet decent players. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

MaximusLight
Dec 22, 2006, 03:00 PM
woot three whole people http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Careful
Dec 23, 2006, 06:23 AM
Kanun, level 25, fighgunner 1.
Ryu, level 37, Guntecher 2.

Levels might be off i haven't played them for awhile...

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 26, 2006, 11:54 AM
well, I have 4 characters
Shiro Ryuu - level 49 Male Human Fighgunner
Sayuri, a Female Newman Guntecher
Tai Yin, a Male Beast Hunter(going for Fortefighter)
Nattefrost, a Male Newman Force(going for Wartecher)

DonRoyale
Dec 26, 2006, 02:04 PM
Oh, no, we've lost another to Universe 1. I appreciate your incentive to fix your greatest mistake, though.

Hit up Uni 15.

If I ever manage to get PSU working on this thing, my characters are in my sig.

EJ
Dec 26, 2006, 03:06 PM
Hey, hi Max you have my card so if you wanna party you know you can always just mail me ;3

MaximusLight
Dec 26, 2006, 04:01 PM
Haha yeah, that's true. Speaking of which...

MaximusLight
Dec 28, 2006, 01:09 PM
I should make an effort to play with some of you who I haven't already... (hhhmmmm... card collection).

MaximusLight
Dec 29, 2006, 12:19 AM
Hehe I should mention that I have a shop too so you might be able to find me that way.

icewyrm
Dec 30, 2006, 02:24 AM
What time zone is everyone in? I don't see many people around in uni15 at GMT+10 normalish times :/

LadyMarisa
Dec 30, 2006, 09:12 AM
As I posted in this thread on the original forums, my main character is Marisa (I have a shop but for some reasonm some people dont see it on a search) and my bf's main is Ruroni and we're both always looking for great people to play with =)

I'm usually on 16 if im soloing or grouped with irl friends and usually on server 1 if im looking for a group. am EST btw =)

MaximusLight
Dec 30, 2006, 10:17 PM
There is a photo meet happening show up if you can so we can all meet up.
See link for details:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=129964&forum=20&149

SuperRygar
Jan 3, 2007, 04:55 PM
I'll throw my name in the Pot

Rygar - Level 33 - Beast - Hunter lv 8 - Force lv 3(current class) - Wartecher lv 0(i plan to be this)
Zelda - Level 12 - alternate
Prototype-R - Level 10 - alternate

I always go to Universe 1, because dispite what other people say, i manage to find the better players. The more people in the Universe, the better chance i have of finding others who want to do A runs. Don't diss me...haha

Edit: Im in NS, Canada. So I'm on Eastern, EST. GMT -4. My game times vary from week to week as I am on rotating shifts. This week i have the late shift, so I'll be on after 9PM EST

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-01-03 15:12 ]</font>

PsyX
Jan 3, 2007, 05:41 PM
Hmm, I want to meet some friendly people, but what timezone are you guys all in? I'm in England, so I'm in GMT...I usually play around 4-6pm GMT...ingame name is PsyX.

Again, I usually go on universe 1 because there are people, but if there are people on universe 15 around 4-6pm GMT I'd be glad to move over and party up and stuff ^_^

rvzero
Jan 5, 2007, 03:36 PM
Merton fFCaseal lvl50+/FONewearl lvl 20+
If you see me just yell "Prinny dood!!!!!" XD

Mostly in Uni1 Neudaiz or Raffon Field base

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rvzero on 2007-01-05 12:38 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Jan 11, 2007, 12:06 AM
Just so everyone knows someone is holding an event from PSO-World
Link Here:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=132047&forum=20&144

Looks like fun hope to see some new people there!

Ryoten
Jan 11, 2007, 03:11 PM
I mostly surround myself around people instead of being alone. Anyway, I just help ppls who is new to the game. My characters name is in my sig.

Chloe1987
Jan 11, 2007, 10:26 PM
i doubt i will ever put my character name on here since i dont want hackers to check an get me because im far to paranoid for my own good - but usually uni 5 moatoob in uk evening times

MaximusLight
Jan 12, 2007, 01:56 AM
Actually you're fine, the only time hackers can get to you is if they see your ID number, also they have no reason to bomb you so you should be alright

Buddichan
Jan 17, 2007, 09:26 PM
Well I dunno if you're still doing this or not, but I thought I'd post and say hi, cause this is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for. =D I'm new to online, and I don't really know anyone. My character's only level 10 though, hope that's not a problem... Anywhoo my character's name is Islaya, she's a lvl 10 beast, lvl 1 Force. I'll party with anyone as long as they're respectful and such. =)

MaximusLight
Jan 19, 2007, 01:39 AM
Nope this is going till the eand of time! (or at least until the thread gets too big, might give it a name by then though)

SabZero
Jan 19, 2007, 09:28 AM
I would like to set up a regular meeting point and -time (GMT and thereabouts). How about Universe 15, Clyez City central table, infront of the elevator, at 16:00h GMT (waiting for about 10 minues)? Can be every friday, that way people get to get to know each other over the weekend (supposedly more time to play).

Anyone interested just show up at the spot and form teams. Go!

Zarbolord
Jan 19, 2007, 12:24 PM
I suppose we may do this on Saturday too, just incase people may not manage the friday. BTW, I'm usually on uni 15, and my characters are in my sig. All your future are belong to us!

Buddichan
Jan 19, 2007, 12:31 PM
On 2007-01-19 06:28, SabZero wrote:
I would like to set up a regular meeting point and -time (GMT and thereabouts). How about Universe 15, Clyez City central table, infront of the elevator, at 16:00h GMT (waiting for about 10 minues)? Can be every friday, that way people get to get to know each other over the weekend (supposedly more time to play).

Anyone interested just show up at the spot and form teams. Go!

On 2007-01-19 09:24, Zarbolord wrote:
I suppose we may do this on Saturday too, just incase people may not manage the friday. BTW, I'm usually on uni 15, and my characters are in my sig. All your future are belong to us!

I like both of these ideas. =) I'll be there tomorrow (saturday) at the time/place SabZero said if anyone's interested in meeting up.

Nayte
Jan 19, 2007, 03:55 PM
The characters i usually play are:
Nayte lvl 37 force (sometimes wartecher)
Kayte lvl 46 fortefighter
Nayto lvl 16 ranger
Im in GMT timezone, evening times. I usually play by myself except for random parties and they dont turn out do well, so i wouldnt mind meeting some people to play with regularly.

MaximusLight
Jan 19, 2007, 05:08 PM
Idea aproved!

MaximusLight
Jan 19, 2007, 05:43 PM
Arg! trying to coordinate player times is hard @_@
SabZero you do relized that 16:00h GMT is 08:00h PST (PSO-World time) right?

Buddichan
Jan 19, 2007, 06:10 PM
On 2007-01-19 14:43, MaximusLight wrote:
Arg! trying to coordinate player times is hard @_@
SabZero you do relized that 16:00h GMT is 08:00h PST (PSO-World time) right?

I'm sure she does, but it would be impossible to find a time that would be good for everyone. If someone wants to meet with people, and can't come to someone else's meeting time, they can make their own and see who can come then. I think that's the only way we can logically do this without losing our minds. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SabZero
Jan 20, 2007, 05:51 AM
Well, I'm thinking of the EU crowd obviously. I did suggest the US part do the same, just a time that is ok for all *your* timezones.

MaximusLight
Jan 21, 2007, 03:03 PM
Actually if you check the front page you'll see the update I did take it into actount. I was just making a joke to releave the stress that planning it cause me http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (I had just come back from genetics class so I was a little crazy)

Notos
Jan 25, 2007, 12:04 PM
Is there room for a lv36 beast hunter? It's been getting pretty hard to find game as most of the games in universe 2 are either s rank or a bunch of lv60+ in C or B rank.

SuperRygar
Jan 25, 2007, 12:13 PM
who here is going to be playing tonight around 9PM EST?

Buddichan
Feb 4, 2007, 06:28 PM
MaximusLight- So I hadn't noticed you updated your first post til you posted it in my thread... lol.

I'll most likely be on this coming friday night, if anyone's interested in meeting up. I'll drop by our designated place at 19:00 EST. Or if anyone wants to meet up some time after that, gimme a time, I'll try my hardest to be there.

Oh, and I'm on PC/PS2 servers. =)

werewolfking
Feb 6, 2007, 07:36 PM
NIGHTWOLF lvl 23 ranger lvl 8 close to fortegunner GOLDWOLF lvl 16 or 17 hunter lvl 3 going for fighgunner

SuperRygar
Feb 7, 2007, 09:27 AM
if there is any newer folks here that want to meet up and do levels they've never seen before on C rank, let me know. cause that's what im gonna be doing the next few weeks. when i do a new level i take the time to find out what any new enemies are like, find out how they attack. also i like to check out the scenery, so if anyones gonna join they would have to want to do the same, or want to follow me around and not kill anything til i figure it first. and if we're done a room, i usually make sure i've checked the whole thing out. the first few runs are slow then it turns into seeing what kind of drops you can get. depending on how much time i play..i will most likely only doing 1-2 stages per night. and my play time schedule kind of sucks, weekdays 5:00pm~1:00am AST(GMT-4). and im on rotating shifts so its different every week.....there, i dont really expect a teammate but im just putting it out there. this seems to be the only thread alive in here >.<

also, i think the title of this thread should be changed..its not really a list, and "mature"? who wants granny in here? you should change it to something more inviting

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-02-07 06:33 ]</font>

MaximusLight
Feb 7, 2007, 05:10 PM
Ahahaha, well, I think the name is fine, mature just means you freaking spam for the sake of annoying people, yes it is a list of some kind http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif you're putting those labels on it yourself.

MaximusLight
Feb 19, 2007, 08:57 PM
PSOW meet up thread is HERE

VanHalen
Feb 19, 2007, 09:10 PM
Sanosuke Shiranui male newman fortefighter(2)
single male hunter who seeks others to party with. enjoys long walks through neudaiz http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MaximusLight
Feb 19, 2007, 09:56 PM
On now?

SuperRygar
Feb 20, 2007, 08:08 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif good to see you fixed the name, looks much better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i just let out a big rant in that other guys thread, about the guilds. so im not gonna say too much here.

ppl need to start going to the most populated area. and right now that is Uni2(duh) 4th floor colony, outside the HIVE mission. its alot easier to find ppl to quest with there. cause on the forum, if you post something, people dont always see it right away or even on the same day, and its the same 4 ppl http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

ive given up on meeting people on here...(although i will still check it once and a while)

Kili
Feb 22, 2007, 09:39 AM
Reply to VanHalen saying 'single male hunter who seeks others to party with. enjoys long walks through neudaiz'.

I would like to party with you as i also am a big fan of neudaiz!

Any time you want to meet? Im in GMT so i guess it around a 5 hour difference to you in New York, (think im 5 hours ahead).

MaximusLight
Feb 23, 2007, 05:30 PM
haha I can actually show up for the meetup today for once! (see the front page)

VanHalen
Feb 23, 2007, 06:42 PM
On 2007-02-22 06:39, Kili wrote:
Reply to VanHalen saying 'single male hunter who seeks others to party with. enjoys long walks through neudaiz'.

I would like to party with you as i also am a big fan of neudaiz!

Any time you want to meet? Im in GMT so i guess it around a 5 hour difference to you in New York, (think im 5 hours ahead).

oh awesome I didnt know someone would reply I'll look for you someday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

omegapirate2k
Feb 26, 2007, 12:15 PM
I'm omegapirate2000 on the 360, when I party with fellow PSOWers I go to universe 15, otherwise I stick with universe 1-3.

If you want somebody to play with just hit me up, I'm on EST and I can really only play from thursday-sunday due to university.

MaximusLight
Mar 3, 2007, 10:38 PM
Here's a bump to let everyone know: This still happens!

Also party at my place on the 10th