PDA

View Full Version : Special Event ::::::The race 10,000 meseta prize

Elie
Dec 21, 2006, 08:12 PM
Hey guys its Elie again with another special event it took me a while but this one is hopefully gonna be fun

Friday the 22nd of Dec. yes thats tommorow i will be holding a special event again

The event is a competition to qualify and a race for 10,000 meseta for first place 5,000 for second and 1,000 for third and only 5 people will be aloud to compete

The rules are::::::::

To get into the competions if their are more then 5 people is like a simon says event copy what i do the top five people will be aloud to compete.

The Race::::

DONT BRING MESETA TO CHEAT

you will follow behind me dodging the left over monster from a run of my choice and picking up meseta i drop along the way the person who picks up the most meseta wins the grand prize of 10k and so on

This is ment for fun only please dont ruin it

I've waited till the then to post to met just to make sure you want to do this http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif If you want to compete please meet me and the other competetors in the Raffon Lake Shore at 11 o'clock eastern time universe 15

Raffon Lake Shore at 11 o'clock eastern time universe 15

If you have any questions please contact me in my room befor the event i will be there most likely or just repost a comment

SStrikerR
Dec 21, 2006, 08:39 PM
stop spamming events and stuff that nobody cares about!