PDA

View Full Version : db's armor/shield/sword

yzeone
Nov 25, 2002, 11:59 PM
ok i'v got a question regarding this set of items... i've heard that when you have all three that the stats are raised by 50%. however i have acquired all of em and nothing happens, i was thinking perhaps the sword is at fault because it is the only one that doesn't mention that there are matching pieces. has anyone successfully acquired all of the set and achieved the increased stats.

p.s. i've noticed that the db's saber get an atp boost but it doesn't make it worth using.

ABDUR101
Nov 26, 2002, 12:17 AM
Hmm..D's sword is very rare I've heard. I'm not sure of any parts other than sword, saber, shield and armor.

I'll move this to the appropriate forum so it can be properly answered.

*moves to Mag/Item/Quest/Section ID related*

DB
Nov 26, 2002, 05:24 PM
You have to have the Shield, Sword, and armor all equipped at the same time. The saber does get a boost, but you have to be good with saber type weapons. Also, the sword gains it's orignal special from V.1, the tp drain for massive strike. I don't know about the 50% boost however. That seems a little excessive. But, the def points boost largly, as well does ATP. Evp only goes up slightly when everything is equipped. And I have no idea about MST, I don't think it's effected.

FinalMasterM
Nov 26, 2002, 05:40 PM
On 2002-11-26 14:24, DB wrote:
You have to have the Shield, Sword, and armor all equipped at the same time. The saber does get a boost, but you have to be good with saber type weapons. Also, the sword gains it's orignal special from V.1, the tp drain for massive strike. I don't know about the 50% boost however. That seems a little excessive. But, the def points boost largly, as well does ATP. Evp only goes up slightly when everything is equipped. And I have no idea about MST, I don't think it's effected.

Make sure the DB's SWORD isn't a replica. And having DB'S SABER witht he Armor/Shield does not boost your stats.