PDA

View Full Version : Morning Glory (US) for trade

CookieSnatcha
Nov 26, 2002, 01:44 AM
It's a claw type. It's HELLA strong and looks like something outta Xmen. I'm too fond of swords and daggers to use this thing, so it's gettin' tha boot.

Lookin for:

Yas's
Red Sword
Meteor Cudgel
Monkey King Bar

Basically anything on the same level as this.

armadaoptimus
Nov 26, 2002, 03:09 AM
I have an elysion i will trade you for it. Intrested?

armadaoptimus
Nov 26, 2002, 03:10 AM
I also have various other 10 star weapons if i need to sweeten the deal if ya know what i mean (:

chiyosuke
Nov 26, 2002, 09:38 AM
I would love to get it.

What are you looking for? I have Musashi, Bloody Arts, Shield of Delsaber, Some armors, shields, mechguns, Meteor Smash, gobooma's claw, slicer of assassin, Kaladbolg, DB's saber, Blade dance, Brionac, Yamato +60, Varista, Diska of liberator, Diska of braveman, Red handgun, M&A60 Vise, H&S25 Justice, Crush Bullet, Wals-MK2, Club of Laconium, Mace of Adaman, Branch of pakupaku, G-assassin's sabers, Hildebear's cane, S-Berill's hands, and Photon cannon, etc.

Name your price.

CookieSnatcha
Nov 26, 2002, 02:41 PM
Chiyosuke-

I'm interested in your S-Berril's hands.....what armors and shields ya got, just for reference?

armadaoptimus-

I have no use for an Elysion. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif What other 10 star weapons ya got?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CookieSnatcha on 2002-11-26 11:42 ]</font>

Davion
Nov 26, 2002, 03:32 PM
I have a 10 star flowen's sword, some angry fists, Gigobooma claw, S beats blades, G-Assassin sabers, and a hoard of mats. I'll trade any of those or a combo of them. I also have more weps, but I can't think of any right now.

EDIT: add a Graviton plate to that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Davion on 2002-11-26 12:57 ]</font>