PDA

View Full Version : pso ver.2 help

segadreamcast
Dec 22, 2006, 11:35 PM
ive had my dreamcast for along time but just recently i got a brand new copy of pso ver.2 but i do not know how to play it online please help me! anyone!

Jaspaller
Dec 24, 2006, 08:37 AM
From what I know, if you have a US/English copy of the game, your pretty much screwed for playing it online as the servers are no longer in service. Otherwise, I believe if it's Japanese/European (Can someone confirm this?) then you should be able to get connected.

xxTrystanxx
Dec 24, 2006, 01:39 PM
The JP/EU servers are still up, and should be through April 1, 2007.

There are, of course... "other" servers, but I can't get into details here about how to access them. But they *do* cover PSO v2. Use the Google on the internets to find it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

segadreamcast
Dec 24, 2006, 03:21 PM
Please don't ask for details on private servers, even through pms.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2006-12-24 12:30 ]</font>

segadreamcast
Jan 1, 2007, 02:45 AM
VioletSkye sorry but i do not see the harm in it i have been trying to get my copy of pso online i bought it for online play i looked every where in my town for a year then finaly ebgames got it i was pumped to play but guess wat? sega screws me over again! ive spent hundreds of dollars buying sega stuff and i think i deserve to get good service so you know wat ???? fuck you guys i needed help getting online and you did not help ive gone every where for help ive sent sega of america emails upon emails asking them questions and they havent answered a single one!!!why cant xxTrystanxx give me the details????? will sega get angry???? o no!!!! im so scared!!!!!!!! so either help me out or shut up and let somebody else doo it!!!!

Jaspaller
Jan 1, 2007, 07:48 AM
#1 Private servers are off limits on these forums for now.
#2 Whining and cursing at others doesn't help the situation.

http://www.google.com

segadreamcast
Jan 1, 2007, 12:48 PM
it's not whinning and im sorry , i was just angry, and I shouldent have taken my anger out on the mod.