PDA

View Full Version : Is Elysion rare?

elfin
Nov 26, 2002, 03:59 AM
Hi! Im a lvl 53 FOmar PINKAL id, and so far iīve only played offline... Yesterday i ran thru ruins and on ruins 3 i killed a Dark Belra... Or was it a Chaos Bringer... Whatever... I killed it, and a special weapon showed its wonderful cubic shaped figure... It filled me with exitement because rares arenīt that common on Hard diff.... I Ryukered out of there and appraised it pronto..... It was an Elysion saber... AN ELYSION SABER! i couldnīt believe it... After struggling for over 500 hours with millions and millions of Club of Laconium on the DC version... Well, u shouldīve seen my face... Jawdroping.

Of course after about ten minutes of drooling and frothing, i realized that it probably wasnīt that rare... So my question is this... Is the Elysion Saber a DB saber for GC?? I mean, is it just as common as the DB saber was on DC??

would really appriciate an answer.

Tomas the swede

VulpesMundi
Nov 26, 2002, 04:11 AM
Elysion is pretty common now in E1&2, depending on the ID. Not as common as a DB's Saber in ver.1/2, but definately a lot more common than the Elysions used to be. I've found five of them so far in E1&2 using Oran.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 26, 2002, 05:58 AM
It would be rare, if the GC version didn't have the telepipe trick. Certain ids find it off of Al Rappy, thereby making the weapon somewhat common.

VulpesMundi
Nov 26, 2002, 06:04 AM
More than rare critters drop it. I got my first one off a Chaos Bringer. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ninpo_Tamashii
Nov 26, 2002, 09:24 AM
My question is, to all that have found one, what was your section ID and what difficulty were you on. i'm seeming to find everything under the sun BUT the elysion.., and I am level 101 on Ultimate. I'm even finding all the varations of the double swords. its rediculous. I"m a Pinkal as well and have over 230 hours on my game.., i have no clue how to get one offline.

Munki
Nov 26, 2002, 01:46 PM
I'm Pinkal, and I have found like 3 or 4 off of Al Rappys. Annoying too, as they kinda blow for me (FOnewearl). Anyway, on V-Hard, every single Al Rappy has dropped an Elysion.

Amethyst
Nov 26, 2002, 03:36 PM
My Al Rappy's are cheap, I fought 3 of them and only 1 dropped a rare.

BomberMan
Dec 3, 2002, 12:06 AM
I've got two off of Al Rappies in V-Hard. I'm Bluefull

flux-equals-rad
Dec 4, 2002, 01:27 AM
i got 2:
from c-bringers both times in hard mode.
id's were oran and greenil.