PDA

View Full Version : I'm okay!!!

BogusKun
Dec 23, 2006, 09:12 AM
I dunno... Iraq is a mixed experience. Getting it first hand. Not many oilers around, but I know all the Iraqi Oilers have disappeared. Wondering what happened still.

Oh well, I meet many Iraqi peoples and it's pretty cool. Talked to some good people here.

Well, can't wait to get home soon to play PSU. I'm on forever in April. Take Care PSO-W!

-C A P C O M

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 23, 2006, 09:25 AM
Howdy.

Take care of yourself on your side of the world.

Lately I've been mistaking seeing your person around, as its just another PSOWer with the same avatar, who posts a bunch.

Have fun in PSU when you do!

Sinue_v2
Dec 23, 2006, 11:59 AM
My friend Glen served durring the initial invasion. He said it was a load of fun. They used to throw their supplies from the back of the truck to the hungry and thirsty Iraqi children. Of course - he was the kind of asshole who would chuck waterbottles at their heads and drop the poor kids as they were running after his truck - but meh.

Anyhow, thanks for all the effort you're putting in over there. Though I don't support the war effort, I do support and appreceate our troops for what they're sacrificing for love of country and to help clean up the mess over there. You're repaying a debt we all owe to those who have served in America's previous wars, such as Vietnam where my father and uncle served multiple tours. Thank you for that.

Merry Christmas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2006-12-23 16:43 ]</font>

Rekitheforce
Dec 23, 2006, 06:07 PM
On 2006-12-23 06:12, BogusKun wrote:
I dunno... Iraq is a mixed experience. Getting it first hand. Not many oilers around, but I know all the Iraqi Oilers have disappeared. Wondering what happened still.

Oh well, I meet many Iraqi peoples and it's pretty cool. Talked to some good people here.

Well, can't wait to get home soon to play PSU. I'm on forever in April. Take Care PSO-W!

-C A P C O M

You take care yourself.

Drakorn
Dec 23, 2006, 06:29 PM
Take care

Ansatsu
Dec 23, 2006, 06:49 PM
I can't say that I support the war itself, but I support the people who are fighting so that people like me can live normally. Take care of yourself; you're doing a brave thing.

Zol_Zanza
Dec 23, 2006, 07:09 PM
Become the new Hero, and do a good job ou there http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BogusKun
Dec 25, 2006, 08:14 PM
Yeah, most of you know me to not support the war either... but I'm not killing anyone ... well hopefully anytime soon. I think of myself more as a Humanitarian. But Im still a Marine. Ooh Rah! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Dec 25, 2006, 09:18 PM
I'll be over there in July, myself. Take care, brother.

Zinsian
Dec 25, 2006, 11:31 PM
you serve your country well and be careful out there!

Solstis
Dec 25, 2006, 11:53 PM
Take care, you too Kafka!

Banish
Dec 29, 2006, 02:19 PM
Take extra Dimates/Trimates when you go into the battlefield...jk http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Have a pleasant stay in Iraq, and come back soon!