PDA

View Full Version : Question about B rank Armor

SolomonGrundy
Dec 23, 2006, 09:44 PM
Can someone please explain why anyone would buy Parnum's "zeetline" armor?
It has 4 less DFP, 24 less EVP, and 5 less MST that Moatoob's Rabol-Welda, with exactly the same slots.

what am I missing?

JFKdj
Dec 23, 2006, 09:55 PM
Probably DFP requirements one's 30 and the other's 44.

Ether
Dec 23, 2006, 10:13 PM
Zeetline has a set bonus with the Jitseen (7* Saber)

SolomonGrundy
Dec 25, 2006, 03:14 AM
Is the eqippping req that mush of a limit? I guess if you are a newman, or a Fo...

by the time you get a 7* saber, you'd best not be wearing 4* armor, ma'am...

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 25, 2006, 08:28 AM
I have 8* weapons and still use 4* armor. I find armor highly overrated in this game and see little difference. Plus B rank armor is required to use B rank slots, therefore the Zeetline is better than the Rabol-Welda if only for the fact that it can equip better slots. I use the Ageha-Sanba though

THE JACKEL

SolomonGrundy
Dec 25, 2006, 10:59 AM
On 2006-12-25 05:28, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
I have 8* weapons and still use 4* armor. I find armor highly overrated in this game and see little difference. Plus B rank armor is required to use B rank slots, therefore the Zeetline is better than the Rabol-Welda if only for the fact that it can equip better slots. I use the Ageha-Sanba though

THE JACKEL

If I might ask, what class do you play? I find armor very much useful, and both armors I mentioned are B-rank. Have you eve crafted an Armor? I have to say, doing Linear line runs with Megids armor armor is a thing of beauty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Gum
Dec 25, 2006, 12:17 PM
Is there a list somewhere of what armor complements what weapon?

Natrokos
Dec 26, 2006, 11:07 AM
On 2006-12-23 18:44, SolomonGrundy wrote:
Can someone please explain why anyone would buy Parnum's "zeetline" armor?
It has 4 less DFP, 24 less EVP, and 5 less MST that Moatoob's Rabol-Welda, with exactly the same slots.

what am I missing?

4dfp and 5mst aren't a huge deal and personally.....I hate EVP. We've already covered the Jitseen and the DFP requirements...

Not saying one is better then the other but I can understand why someone would prefer the Zeetline over the Welda.

SolomonGrundy
Dec 26, 2006, 05:22 PM
but I can understand why someone would prefer the Zeetline over the Welda.

sooo...why? neither of them are 'visible armors'