PDA

View Full Version : S RANKING the MAD BEAST MISSION(offline extra)

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 09:56 AM
I have tried endlessly to s rank this mission,i'm not sure of what the time requiremnt is but i have been able to finish it in under 5 mins a few times and still no s rank but i've gotten within 25 pts of the 1000 needed to get s rank,so is it my time or could i be missing some enemies some where?I'm sure i've been to every point on the level but what or who could i be missing?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2006-12-24 06:57 ]</font>

Saigan
Dec 24, 2006, 10:20 AM
It's your time... by a lot. I believe it needs to be done in under 2 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 10:29 AM
Your thinking of the 1st mission on the list.and it's 1min 50 sec.This is the 3rd mission on the list and you end it by fighting the giant kaltova monster.

Pangborn
Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 PM
are you talking about the very first mission? you need like 1min 50 sec for that one. lol i didnt get an s til like lvl 25 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 01:13 PM
NO.that's not the mission i'm asking about,but i didn't want anyone to thinlk i was,The MAD BEAST is the 3rd mission on the list on PARUM and i've been triing to get s rank but i'm either comning up short on time or enemies defeated and i want to know what the time reqiurement is and if there are any out of the way enemies i might have been missing.

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 01:42 PM
This question can't be this hard to awnser.Can it?The mad beast is the 3rd parum mission.

WrathOfMegid
Dec 24, 2006, 03:32 PM
You are probably missing a group of monsters consistently. At the very beginning, there is a cave directly to the left that leads to a group of koltovas/distovas, I'm not sure which one. Have you been there yet? I know I missed it for my first few runs.

Kirip-san
Dec 24, 2006, 04:14 PM
There's two birds to kill somewhere in the level. Don't remember where though~nyo.

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 05:57 PM
Can anyone tell me the time requirments and the number of enemies i need to kill in order to know if i'm doing it correctly.

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 09:35 PM
This can't be that hard...

Ether
Dec 24, 2006, 09:49 PM
The Mad Beasts

* Required level: 10
* S-rank requirements: cleared within 8:00; 69 monsters defeated
* S-rank reward: Koltova Transport

Saligun
Dec 24, 2006, 10:10 PM
THANK YOU...Ether(Shrine Priestess)That's the 2 things i most needed to currently know.

TheStoicOne
Dec 25, 2006, 12:05 AM
voce falar portugues! ola!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Saligun
Dec 25, 2006, 01:39 AM
This just isn't fair...I'm still comning up 25pts short in enemies defeated,i've searched block 1&2 to find the few enemies i must still be missing and no more enemies appear any where,so can someone tell me what the breakdown of the enemies are in the different areas.

Block 1.???
Block 2.???
Block 3.Katolva Boss.

I have killed 62 of 69 so i'm missing about 7 i guess,but where are they?

Alisha
Dec 25, 2006, 01:58 AM
before you go beyond the first electric fence there should be a cave to your left i believe. go in it and you should come out in a clearing with the monsters you are missing. clear them then proceed to the electric fence. the cave in question is near the begining and i think theres some tall grass near it so its easy to miss. hope that helps

Saligun
Dec 26, 2006, 12:56 PM
Thank You...I found the cave and have S Ranked the mad beast mission several times now that i know where all the enemies are.I 'am still at a loss for words on how i could keep missing that cave to the left at the beginning of the level...

OdinTyler
Jan 3, 2007, 10:35 AM
Mad Beast is 1min 50sec & I cant get it done. HOW??? All 3 of my chars are high enough & the best I can do is 1min 52sec. Frustrating, I know. I skip picking up items & just focus on killing & moving. How can I get it at the time I need when Im literally going as fast as I can? LOL

seismica
Jan 3, 2007, 11:21 AM
good luck, i didnt even try for s rank till lvl 70 and i aced them all with my daggers of serafi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ShinMaruku
Jan 3, 2007, 04:02 PM
The first misson S-rank is easy.
I did it at level 17 with my beastess and them two Beast Guardians they are all murderers. But Here's how I did it, them damn flying things, buy the dual handguns then rush them and shoot them with the plasma shot 3 shots each.
Then for them Booma wanna-bees equip the dual dagger and spam the photon art between them and they should die in one go. Keep at that and they should all die within one go thus giving you the time to run. I did it at 1min45secs.
And I have a female beast so I don't hit as hard as some of you other guys. The easiest thing to s-rank is the ruler of the plains that dragon is so easy once you have a sword and Leo's PA.

OdinTyler
Jan 13, 2007, 04:27 PM
Its just been a time thing with me. Being off by 2 seconds pisses me off. Grrr. Im gaining levels quick including so I can go back & kill everything in one hit. I just really have the need to eventually S Rank EVERY mission...

ShinMaruku
Jan 13, 2007, 06:10 PM
I cna s-rnak the hier missions now but I never tired this again.. I can never gain exp... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif