PDA

View Full Version : Coolest NPC

haterade
Nov 26, 2002, 08:29 AM
The one that kicked the most ass? The one that required the least amount of your help? Meh....damn this offline crap...

Whatley
Nov 26, 2002, 10:23 AM
For me it is Elenor.

SuperSubZero
Nov 26, 2002, 10:29 AM
I liked Elenor because she wasn't picky. Guy, girl, bot, she got mushy and shy for all of them.

Of course Kireek was the most "not going to die" type, only cuz they overleveled him so much. This makes me like him less, because he tends to steal EXP. Bad Kireek!

I don't know the GC's NPC's, but I always liked the FOnewearl from Gran Squall. Why? She can't steal my EXP, and she doesn't talk.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 26, 2002, 11:33 AM
The Dr. Montague & Elenor duo in Soul of Steel absolutely ruled - As long as you're not in ultimate, you can let them do most of the work.

Solo wise, it's probably the guy from the Retired Hunter... Donaph?

Wewt
Nov 26, 2002, 01:03 PM
The movie director(I forgot name) from that movie quest(again, I forgot name). He ruled. Why you ask? How many NPCs would tell you to eat shit and die?

AMP
Nov 26, 2002, 01:25 PM
On 2002-11-26 10:03, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
The movie director(I forgot name) from that movie quest(again, I forgot name). He ruled. Why you ask? How many NPCs would tell you to eat shit and die?

Actually it was one of the guards who said that.

For me it has to be Alicia Baz. She makes a rather nice shield against Hidelts in the Forest of Sorrow quest.

Spy
Nov 26, 2002, 03:16 PM
That bitxh Mome! I was buffing him up for vhard-de rol and he went and played dead at my feet. He knows his place.

The worst is that exp. whore Kireek. I was casting shifta and deband on his metal ass and later he had the nerve to lecture me on technique useage. In the end I enjoyed "killIng hIm anD STeaLing his SoUl EaTeR."

DB
Nov 26, 2002, 05:15 PM
The best NPC? Dunno.

Ash ain't a bad guy.

Kireek, well, he goes insane... What else do you want from him?

Donoph, is a good guy, always has your back, casts anti when you get confused.

Elenor... To stupid. Rushes into groups of people with a gun.

Shino, her mech guns, are pretty much pointless. She might as well be using her fist. Matha Graves ain't bad.

Mome... What else need I say, except for... I hate you @ Mome.

Bernie isn't exactly worthless. But, he's not the best all around ranger in my book, that they could've offered up.

And Zoke... Alas... If only it was you instead of that loser, Bernie, that went down with him. He might still be alive. To bad...

MajinSSJVegetto
Nov 26, 2002, 05:24 PM
I hate Donoph (sp?).

He dies in front of you, and that awsome swor dhe has just GOES AWAY!
He wastes a good sword!

What is that big metal sword he uses anyways?

Alielle
Nov 26, 2002, 05:35 PM
Bernie's... hot. AHHAHAHAHA I MAKE JOKE!

Sorry.

Elly's really cute! Elenor's a cutie, too. Dr. Montague's very interesting; what does he keep giggling about?

It was hilarious when Mome played dead. I wasn't expecting it at all. I kept groaning about what a pain it was to protect him from De Rol Le.

Rotis
Nov 26, 2002, 05:52 PM
Sue! I like Sue. Most of the other NPCs are either EXP whores or pathetically weak. Sue can actually hold her own, but her claw prevents her from hogging the EXP. Plus, her zonde can bring down those pesky canadines.

Besides, she has her own sound effects. That's really the greatest part about her, I think. "Hyaah!"

And even though SnAPPLE has changed her appearance quite a bit since the old days, I still can't see Sue the NPC without thinking "nyan nyan" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Barubary6
Nov 26, 2002, 06:40 PM
On 2002-11-26 14:35, Alielle wrote:
Elly's really cute! Elenor's a cutie, too. Dr. Montague's very interesting; what does he keep giggling about?

Elly's *really* cute in Version 3. Too bad that Sonic Team didn't update the offline quest to make her look like she does in Episode 2 (pure laziness...).

I think that Dr. Montague is living out his fantasy of being a woman by creating Elenor. Just my opinion http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-- Barubary

Jae
Nov 26, 2002, 06:48 PM
Donoph, Ash, Shino and Elly are my favorites.
I hate Kireek and Mome.

Donoph because he's an obsessed freak of a hunter that just wants to kill monsters (like me). That and his sword is just badass.

Ash because I think it's hilarious that he's just lying there when you first find him. But he holds his own later on in the game. Cool 'evolution' of a character.

Shino because I'm a sucker for touching stories.

Elly because she's just cool.

As for Kireek, I wanted to lop that guy's head off ever since the beginning. I hate rude players, PC or NPC.

Mome pissed me off well... because I wasn't expecting him to play dead lol.

DirewolfX
Nov 26, 2002, 11:43 PM
I like Elly the best. She's cute. ^_^

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Nov 27, 2002, 12:46 AM
I just love shino, she's the hot bot. ;3

Lileya
Nov 27, 2002, 03:02 AM
On 2002-11-26 14:24, MajinSSJVegetto wrote:

What is that big metal sword he uses anyways?

Sange

Vejita
Nov 27, 2002, 03:13 AM
hummmmm.....
Bernie always reminds me of Rolf Landale
yes Elly is quite cute
Dacci...i love that name

but i dont think i really have a favorite one...

rena-ko
Nov 27, 2002, 05:27 AM
kireek - i hate him
hes very mean
me, on ultimate, saving his metal butt, and he has the nerve of asking me, if i cant hit the enemies properly. grrrr.
i always think 'serves you right' when he finally dies by my weapon of choice kihahahaha-ha'ck *coughcough*

CorneliusPower
Nov 27, 2002, 05:54 AM
Dr. Montague that obnoxious bastid who laffs after every sentence, bring me some materials ha ha, i need your help ha ha, this is Eleanor, ha ha, do you have any quality material, ha ha. Montague rules.

RavenTW
Nov 27, 2002, 09:26 AM
Sue, most definately. I needed her help more often then she did mine.

Kayumi
Nov 27, 2002, 01:51 PM
I like Elly, Elenor, and Montague. Elly because she's so cute, Elenor because she's friendly, and Montague because he's so dang irritating and he never stops laughing. Hahahaha! He's such a genius!

And Nol was pretty cool, too.

Vashin
Nov 27, 2002, 02:24 PM
it is all about Kroe and Anna

mmmmmmmm twins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Spy
Nov 27, 2002, 03:07 PM
On 2002-11-27 11:24, Vashin wrote:
it is all about Kroe and Anna

mmmmmmmm twins http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The sweet-cake triplets. Yummy.

Okay, I'll admit that sounded really lame.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2002-11-27 12:08 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Nov 27, 2002, 03:14 PM
I think Elly is stalking my RAcast. She's kind of strange...

Spacepest
Nov 28, 2002, 12:22 AM
Elly...because she thinks machines are sexy. LMAO