PDA

View Full Version : Synth boards.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 24, 2006, 07:44 PM
What's the point of giving some in offline so early, or at all, if you can't get Kubara Wood? I have a lv 35, lv 8 force Ethan, in chapter 7 and have yet to see ANY at all. I REALLY want to make a Flourescent Bulb, for the hell of it.

Astarin
Dec 25, 2006, 01:51 AM
Actually, you can get Kubara Wood fairly early. It can be found in the mission "What is in the Ruins", from Parum's Flyer Base.

The Wood is just really, really rare. I've read of people doing tens of runs and not finding any. I haven't found any myself, and I have a level 90 Force in Extra mode.

Sadly, I don't know of anywhere else to get Kubara Wood, and information regarding Extra mode drops is really hard to find (since the online community doesn't really care).

Divanti
Dec 26, 2006, 05:36 PM
There is one story mission, can't remember of the top of my head, where you get a single piece of Kubara Wood as the S rank prize. Other than that I guess it's ruins...

P.S. Unless you really like Vahras and/or Claws, don't use this precious one piece on a Vahra Claw like I did. The sound effect will drive you insane...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Divanti on 2006-12-26 14:38 ]</font>

10ofDiamonds
Dec 26, 2006, 09:24 PM
Actually the S rank prize for the ruins is "Bruce's Cargo" a rather ugly room decoration, and a "Slavantus Edge" with can be used in synth, but I have no idea for what. Usually I just feed both to my PM.