PDA

View Full Version : Verista on item database only grindable up to 9?

Elusive_Llama
Nov 26, 2002, 10:51 AM
I have a Varista +9 and I can still select a monogrinder from the quick select menu. I won't grind it up anymore though, since Varistas are somewhat common, but the item database on this site says that Varistas have a max grind of 9. Was it changed for the GC version, or something?

BrokenHope
Nov 26, 2002, 12:08 PM
All grinds in gc pso have been changed, Personally i think they should remove grind info from the database untill they gain the new grind info, same also goes for sealed j sword which is no longer male only but the database still states that only males can equip it.

Jae
Nov 26, 2002, 12:08 PM
I grinded my Varista up to +25 before I lost it. Yeah it was 'common', but the thing really came in handy to hit those out of reach enemies.

Elusive_Llama
Nov 26, 2002, 12:14 PM
I used my Varista +9 to kill Dark Falz in Hard Mode. I don't know if it's still feasible to do that in VHard as I haven't gotten to VHard Ruins yet.

Jae
Nov 26, 2002, 03:09 PM
As long as you have enough ATA to hit and ATP to damage, even a non-grinded Varista is enough to take down Dark Falz in VHard. I tried it and it worked beautifully. It takes a little longer (not much), but it's still very effective.

Don't grind the Varista anymore. Your +9 will be fine. Wait until you get something better before you take the plunge and eat up all those grinders.

LollipopLolita
Nov 26, 2002, 05:04 PM
On 2002-11-26 09:08, Broken Hope wrote:
All grinds in gc pso have been changed, Personally i think they should remove grind info from the database untill they gain the new grind info.

we're working hard to put guides up and update the database. the database was revamped over the whole weekend. we have a ton of things to do that members want, so each thing has to come one at a time. to remove the grind levels means we have to individually open up each weapon entry, so there'll be hundreds. and we're also relying on our members to give us the info, and some of our helpful members have been giving us info right here in this forum. it'll help us instead of just telling us what to do.