PDA

View Full Version : Yet another PSU rant, and a query too.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 26, 2006, 02:27 PM
WTF?! I was talking to someone earlier and he tried to convince me that you can't get rare enemies in offline story or extra modes. I don't believe him, but since I haven't seen any differences in maps at all kind of makes me think he's right. So if that's the truth, why put in 1/2 a game and call it offline story mode? I mean, I know for a fact that ST will never let ofline users have updates or additions like network players get.

I mean they won't even fix the friggin problems with the slowdown that that damned Gameguard causes.

Yeah, I guess it's a partial rant, but mainly it's a query to see if he's right abour no rare enemies in offline mode.

Dre_o
Dec 26, 2006, 03:40 PM
...>.>...I can guarantee that you can get rare items. I WATCHED my brother get a Tenghog (sp?) Bow AND a Harisen Battle Fan.

Blue-Hawk
Dec 26, 2006, 05:09 PM
On 2006-12-26 12:40, Dre_o wrote:
...>.>...I can guarantee that you can get rare items. I WATCHED my brother get a Tenghog (sp?) Bow AND a Harisen Battle Fan.

I've gotten them too. I wasn't ranting that there aren't rares at all, just maybe 1/8th the ammount.