PDA

View Full Version : Need some expert class advice...

Divanti
Dec 26, 2006, 04:53 PM
I've been playing a Beast Hunter pretty much since release, but I don't get to play much, probably < 10 hours a week on average. Anyway, I had always intended to go Fortefighter with the release of expert classes, but at level 29 with only level 6 in my Hunter class, it just seems like it's taking forever. It almosts seems like it would be easier to change types to another basic type and go for a different expert class rather than leveling up Hunter to 10. I guess I just need advice on whether this would be a good move, or maybe I just need a pep talk to stick it out and keep going for Fortefighter. After all I've put a lot of work into leveling up my PAs for Knuckles, Sword, and Spear with Fortefighter in mind. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 26, 2006, 04:59 PM
Fighgunner is still a good option, you already have the Hunter requirement, and only need to get to level 3 ranger. I'm a Beast Fighgunner and I love it

THE JACKEL

Gum
Dec 26, 2006, 07:30 PM
Stick it out?
Do whatever is most interesting to you. Maybe youll just have to try both to be sure? Dont think you are required to put 'work' into acheiveing either class, if your not having fun there is no point in playing.
Fighgunner would be the speedier option, fortefighter is more for the bigger badder weapons, in my experience. If your enjoying the weapons you are using right now, flog your way up to fortefighter, it fits your weapon pallete.

CelestialBlade
Dec 27, 2006, 03:02 AM
Find a group doing repeated runs of C-rank De Ragan runs on Parum. 8 mission points for about 5-10 minutes per run, depending on how good your group is....seems slow at first, but after a while you realize that it does help you fly through the job levels pretty fast. You get a decent amount of EXP and Meseta out of it, too.