Dec 27, 2006, 12:07 AM
April 21st/22nd

Happy now?

DonRoyale
Dec 27, 2006, 12:14 AM
Liek, we knew that D=

washuguy
Dec 27, 2006, 12:18 AM
Ya did? Hmmmmmm... You wanna take a lie detector test? I mean, just to be sure. How do I know that you aren't hopping up and down like.... Like... A... A.... Ummmmm... Hold on a minute.......................... I got it! How do I know that you're not hopping up and down like some crazy, mad pig out of excitement that you JUST learned the release date?

-Ryuki-
Dec 27, 2006, 12:21 AM
I never knew that. You knew that?

So if Diamond/Pearl comes out April, and Pokemon Battle Revolution comes out March.. no, something's wrong. Get me the real release dates =O

washuguy
Dec 27, 2006, 12:26 AM
Oh, sorry about that... The release date for pokemon diamond/pearl is as follows: April 21st/22nd.

I reserved it on chris-mass eve, and the pretty lady told me that's the date so...
Oh wait... I did put in the right date, never mind. Yeah that's the date I got.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: washuguy on 2006-12-26 21:28 ]</font>

PJ
Dec 27, 2006, 12:39 AM
Check Pokemon.com

April 22

PBR comes out... well, if it follows the release in Japan after Diamond/Pearl, 3 months after about.

Firocket1690
Dec 27, 2006, 12:49 AM
http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=2mvH9Mm5Gd4Z2qVI4-5pVFqNLtY9Cxlr&page=

Article announcing 4/22/07 Release.
Originally posted 12/22/06
You're late. We knew it already.

UnderscoreX
Dec 27, 2006, 12:54 AM
Are DS games region lcoked?

RoninJoku
Dec 27, 2006, 11:02 AM
On 2006-12-26 21:54, UnderscoreX wrote:

nope, don't think so

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RoninJoku on 2006-12-27 08:02 ]</font>

PJ
Dec 27, 2006, 01:02 PM

Nope, but be warned, if you want to trasnfer your Pokemon over from GBA to DS, THEY needs to be in the same region. So, say you have an American/Japanese DS, with Japanese Pokemon Diamond, and an American Pokemon Firered. That transfer won't work.

washuguy
Dec 27, 2006, 06:27 PM
On 2006-12-27 10:02, PJ wrote:

Nope, but be warned, if you want to trasnfer your Pokemon over from GBA to DS, THEY needs to be in the same region. So, say you have an American/Japanese DS, with Japanese Pokemon Diamond, and an American Pokemon Firered. That transfer won't work.

How do you do that?

DonRoyale
Dec 27, 2006, 07:01 PM
On 2006-12-26 21:18, washuguy wrote:
Ya did? Hmmmmmm... You wanna take a lie detector test? I mean, just to be sure. How do I know that you aren't hopping up and down like.... Like... A... A.... Ummmmm... Hold on a minute.......................... I got it! How do I know that you're not hopping up and down like some crazy, mad pig out of excitement that you JUST learned the release date?

First of all, I'm not a fan of Pokemon as much as the person who I found it out from. I mean, it's a good RPG, but the show honestly killed it, and the whole game is so boring once you beat the E4. EV training is something that's never been my thing for me. So let's first nullify the excitement part.

I found it out when I looked at Snick's sig. It has the countdown to D/P in it. (Copy and paste all you want, for every time you do, Keckleon devours your soul. There, PJ, I did it for you. Happy? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif)

Mind you, I found out about three minutes before this was posted, lol.

PJ
Dec 27, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-12-27 15:27, washuguy wrote:
How do you do that?

You mean transfer dudes from the GBA version to the DS games?

You can't be super excited for this game and NOT know this feature.

Basically, once you get the National Dex, you can go to the Pal Park, when you transfre your Pokemon there, and have to recatch them. When you catch them, they're exactly the same as they were before, natures, stats, IVs, EVs, nickname, OT, Pokeballs etc, and all you have to do is use the Pokeballs they give you for the park, which is 100% capture rate. Sounds like it'll be fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EDIT: Of course, the transfer occurs by having your GBA game in the GBA slot on the DS.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PJ on 2006-12-27 16:23 ]</font>

-Ryuki-
Dec 27, 2006, 11:33 PM
Transferring Pokemon from one version to the newer version isn't THE reason to be super excited about the game.

I find that a bit odd. It's a reason, but not a "good" or "the" reason.

Then again, that's not what you said. Anyhow, WiFi battling FTW!

Firocket1690
Dec 28, 2006, 12:42 PM
On 2006-12-27 20:33, RyukiZero wrote:
Transferring Pokemon from one version to the newer version isn't THE reason to be super excited about the game.

I find that a bit odd. It's a reason, but not a "good" or "the" reason.

Then again, that's not what you said. Anyhow, WiFi battling FTW!

Well, that's what's getting most people all excited about training their current pokemon to 100, and maxing whatever else.It's not like you can't train to 100 in d/p. If anything, with all the new features, it's bound to be easier to max out pokemon stats in d/p.

4/22 seems so far away now, but it'll come around before I know it. Personally, it feels longer for me because two friends are borrowing my micro, lite, Yoshi's Island, and FF IV. I'm just going through my old games lately. And drawing. ._.;;