PDA

View Full Version : Which Character is easier and funner?

Amethyst
Nov 26, 2002, 03:25 PM
I decided to start my fourth character but wasnt sure which class to pick. My final choices are, Hunewearl, Ramar, Humar, and Ramarl. Which of these would be easiest to use and efficient.

TeamPhalanx
Nov 26, 2002, 03:53 PM
If playing online more: RAmar or HUmar

If playing offline more: RAmarl or HUnewearl

I'm assuming you already have a HUnter & a RAnger. Just pick the one that you like more.

Naer
Nov 26, 2002, 04:08 PM
RAmarl is a pretty good choice and they are fun to play since you can throw some techs every once in a while.

Jae
Nov 26, 2002, 05:40 PM
Another vote for HUnewearl here. It's great being able to dish out some good old fashioned ass-whooping and at the same time being able back everyone else up with resta/shifta/deband. Hey, if all else fails you still have some pretty decent attack techniques and a respectable amount of TP as a HUnewearl.

ChokingVictim
Nov 26, 2002, 10:00 PM
"funner"....

errrrr.......

DJ_Monkey
Nov 26, 2002, 10:08 PM
<grammar-nazi>

It should be easiest and most fun, not easier and funner.

</grammar-nazi>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DJ_Monkey on 2002-11-26 19:11 ]</font>

Amethyst
Nov 26, 2002, 10:12 PM
sorry for the wrong grammar, im not American, which character is more fun to play as!!!!!!!!!

ChokingVictim
Nov 26, 2002, 10:21 PM
seig heil, seig heil

DJ_Monkey
Nov 26, 2002, 10:21 PM
On 2002-11-26 19:12, Amethyst wrote:
sorry for the wrong grammar, im not American, which character is more fun to play as!!!!!!!!!

Well, seeing as you're not American, I guess that the less-than-perfect grammar can be excused...

I'd say that the RAmar is fun to play as, considering that when you get to Ultimate mode, the hunter class characters will be a real pain in the you-know-where to kill enemies with(trust me...I know how it is).

Kupi
Nov 26, 2002, 10:40 PM
I vote HUnewearl, if you've going for overall fun factor. It's just that she can switch styles so easily; you can melee with weapons that hit multiple enemies up-close, you can melee with guns of two of the three major types, and you get a decent lineup of spells to boot. The downside is that you might sacrifice a few notches of "easy," simply because you can't do anything hyperefficient in any one ability. As a HUnewearl, you can't do huge damage in melee combat, you can't wield guns that hit multiple enemies (which helps when fighting lots of baddies), and you can't cast Grants, Megid, or Reverser, the only one of which you'll really miss is Reverser.

Really, all the classes are well-balanced, so what's most easy/fun will be a matter of the class's strengths and weaknesses. ^_^

DreeElle
Nov 26, 2002, 10:43 PM
I wish the FOnewearl was an option.

But I must go with the HUnewearl. Tiger Lily (Dreamcast version) is my pride and joy, and I have just recreated her in NGC PSO, with much delight. ^_^

If I was more used to the RAmarls, then I would have chosen her. But HUnewearls I enjoy playing as more. =)

Sedric
Nov 27, 2002, 02:23 AM
Hunny, of course. You can experience all aspect of PSO with this simple class.... You can do melee, try guns sometimes, try techs sometimes, and try all the whatnots there is....

Same goes for RAmarl. Just flip the "melee" and "guns" around from above sentence, and there you go.

But if I choose just one of the two, I'm gonna say Hunny, because of RAmarl's innate weakness she gets, because she's a Ranger, kinda hinders the "fun" part, compared to more physically potent Hunny. Hunny even has higher MST than RAmarl too.

Zae
Nov 27, 2002, 03:45 PM
None of these its all about fonewfemale
They rock and are the funest i just love launching a foie and a dragon and hurting him really bad even though hes a fire based creature of course shes the best, she is unbeatable.

Zae
Nov 27, 2002, 03:45 PM
None of these its all about fonewfemale
They rock and are the funest i just love launching a foie and a dragon and hurting him really bad even though hes a fire based creature of course shes the best, she is unbeatable.

Amethyst
Nov 28, 2002, 10:24 AM
thank you people for sharing your ideas on the characters I listed, I ended up creating a Hunewearl since it was the majority vote and I just want to piss my friend off who had a difficult time as one. I made her blueful ID which I believe gets a decent amount of swords. With higher level characters to support this new character I dont think she will have much problem. (Lev. 80 Hucaseal, 35 Racaseal)

Elusive_Llama
Nov 28, 2002, 10:30 AM
Not to mention that Hunnys are easy on the eye.