PDA

View Full Version : Saying hi to Everyone

sakeru
Dec 27, 2006, 08:40 PM
Hello

How is everyone doing im here to say hi,and tell you my char would love to meet you guys. For those staying outside of continential USA hello. My char name is Maui
Kiwi ,if you see me dont hesitate to say how. How bout say hi ,and where you from and your char name ,and which version of PSU you play . tee hee

MayLee
Dec 27, 2006, 10:05 PM
Um, hello.

Erm, Missouri and my Character's name is MayLee and i'm on the 360

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 27, 2006, 10:08 PM
MayLee I never see you, ever, and I would very much like to meet you sometimes, which universe / area do you play at? I just recently got hacked and char. reset so I am only a level 2 now with my new male cast character so I will not be able to play at a higher level with you, but I just want to chat or something, you seem like a reall cool person.
Anyway, PM me about it sometime... I always talk on here but I never see anyone, so I think it is time for me to accually ask people to meet at times...

Anylo - Sakeru, my name is James, my characters name is also James, and I am currently a level 2 CAST ranger. So if I ever see you around on PSU 360 version, I will gladly say hi and do some levels with you. I will look forward to it if I ever see you.

DRO
Dec 27, 2006, 10:11 PM
HI IM DRO
I LIKE TO KILL SHIT AND LEVEL UP

Kinako78
Dec 27, 2006, 10:16 PM
I'm on the PS2 version, but I don't play online currently cause I'm broke. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

As for my characters (in extra mode), see my sig.

Clone365
Dec 27, 2006, 10:32 PM
rofl (bomb??)

McLaughlin
Dec 27, 2006, 11:15 PM
Howdy.

Character: Tylor, Cast M
Platform: Xbox 360

Ryuen
Dec 27, 2006, 11:59 PM
Hello!
From Oklahoma and the character I use frequently is Delfeng, a figunner cast. I also have a human hunter named Ryuen but he's a social character. Both are on PC/PS2.
Nice to meet ya!

Garroway
Dec 28, 2006, 10:39 AM
Yeah, um, hello there

Character: Garroway, Newman M
Platform: 360
Available from 23:00 - 03:00 EST

omegapirate2k
Jan 2, 2007, 02:10 AM
I'm from ontario, canada, and my char is omegapirate2000, a level 50'something male beast fighgunner.

Welcome to PSOW, by the way.