PDA

View Full Version : GC: What next?

hey222
Dec 28, 2006, 11:14 AM
Well, I'm very happy with todays find on my Viridia. I found the "STANDSTILL SHIELD" yay! which will be going to my main character my lvl 127 Skyly. But now what? Im at a loss of what to look for or to do next.
Here's my set up.
127 Skyly
Red Sword+52
Gaurd Wave
God: Power, Arm, Body, and Battle
Newly Added Standstill shield
and my Rati
But, what to look for next my end game strat is to look for the SJS but im far to weak. Currently im pipeing for a DemoComet with good hit. I have 4 but they all suck not one with hit on them. I preaty much have no life so i have 3 memory cards and all the crests 2 of which are not on Ultimite. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look for next?

Splash
Dec 28, 2006, 12:32 PM
Take your pick.

http://www.pso-world.com/item_findings.php?by=sectionid&sectionid=3&version=v3

And congrats on your Standstill Shield.

wufiei
Dec 28, 2006, 01:09 PM
A good Cure/Unit perhaps? You could probably replace your God/Body with it.

Banish
Dec 28, 2006, 02:15 PM
Angel Harp (Pal Rappy 1/21)
Sange (Mil Lily 1/2)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2006-12-28 11:18 ]</font>

Undeadpriest
Dec 28, 2006, 03:28 PM
Yup hunt for the sange in Caves like the guy above said its a Mil lily who drop it so start piping or do addicted food for more flowers...and Exp.

DarthJeeba
Dec 28, 2006, 04:30 PM
Yeah, go for the waterful tears quests, it's much shorter, plus you see 9 lilies in one room. You will normally find an average of 10 lilies in one day, that is 5 sange per day

hey222
Dec 28, 2006, 05:05 PM
Thank you for the suggestions, my friends dont play anymore so im preaty much on my own with it. You think i should look for KasamiBracers to replace SSShield I havent touched my purple crest in a while.

Banish
Dec 28, 2006, 05:21 PM
Depends.

Standstill Shield has much better DFP than Kasami Bracer
Kasami Bracer boosts ATP by 35
Kasami Bracer has better Elemental Resistances
Kasami Bracer has better EVP

You can choose.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Banish on 2006-12-28 14:22 ]</font>

Undeadpriest
Dec 28, 2006, 05:53 PM
I think i would choose Kasami Bracers.

Werelynx
Dec 28, 2006, 07:35 PM
I guess that would depend; do you wanna take the hit and keep on truckin', or attempt to block it?

My character's way lower - level 85 - so I just beef my defense and ignore evasion.

Then again, watch those elemental resistances. I'd still go with the SS Shield.

Out_Kast
Dec 29, 2006, 07:13 AM
Look for something with a ridiculously high drop rate. Try the Guld and Milla, that'l keep you going for a few years http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Drakorn
Dec 29, 2006, 09:51 AM
Well done on finding Standstill shield, try for the Sange, its a very good sword and most people on here uses it

Neith
Dec 29, 2006, 10:00 AM
After the aforementioned Sange, if you want a long hunt, Yasha. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Cure/Freeze? Aura Field? Just some suggestions.

hey222
Dec 30, 2006, 08:21 AM
Ha, Yasha thats really impossible. I cant get online so....yeah impossible. Maybe i will try the Handguns: Guld and Milla, but their rates are some what along the lines of the Yasha huh? Very interesting http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif maybe maybe.

Ha they're no where close to being "along the lines" what was i thinking.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hey222 on 2006-12-30 05:29 ]</font>

Xeno-Windgust
Dec 31, 2006, 12:07 AM
Just a quickie. Maybe try to hunt for items present in Episode 2, even if they are rarer. I'm pretty much in the same situation as you with lv 134 HUmar (though my slot units are different), I have a SSS. But actually, tower runs are manageable if you use a good strategy in them (Handgun FTW).

Since I have PSO+, I might consider hunting for a SJS soon, although I have other characters to level up to play with my friends AND to find items with them, too.

I -do- have a Sange, a Demo Comet (5% Machine -_-, both of them), Red Sword, Chain Sawd, Asuka, etc. Nothing super-rare (except the Angel Harp I can't even use with ANY of my characters, got it from first Pal Rappy met).

I'd like to look for a Yasha, but we face the same problem : offline only. Actually, my very first hunt will be for a BBA. Main reason : download quests before Sega closes his servers...