• Towards The Future Quest

lollipoplolita writes, "ST posted today, announcing that the "Towards The Future" quest will be available on PSO PC starting June 27th. This online quest will be available for up to 4 people. In this quest, you will be fighting all Episode 1 bosses, and you will be able to choose a prize at the end based on your time and rank. If someone on your team dies, the quest will end. There will be a server maintenance on Friday, June 27th between 2pm and 3pm JP time to load the servers on the quest. As usual, please do not connect to the servers during the scheduled maintenance and please end all games before the maintenance."

Comments 5 Comments
      LINX -
      Hell yeah.. We want this one on the GC.. Most of all! This is the best quest ever.
      -
      why should it go to GC? PC users get bashed and only get the minimum amount of quests! This is a great quest to add to the many few of us PC users out there! Besides, its interesting for them to make every console/system to have unique quests.
      LINX -
      Well, it's not that unique... All the quests in the PC version are the same ones as in v2 for DC years ago.
      -
      /sigh, i think being able to comprehend sonic team is more difficult than understanding the bible, i cant figure out why they didnt give the gc and xbox players all the freaking quests from version two to begin with, wouldve been alot more fun
      -
      This is another quest I want to play very badly, but maybe GC players willl be getting a different quest for ep. 2 bosses later on...?
    Untitled Document