Conversation Between Ash1ey and Forever Zero

349 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. what chu been up to lately ?
  2. lol good old parappa the rapper. amazing game.

hmm, the framerate in the demo seemed pretty smooth to me, other then the jump framerate seemed kinda slow, but whatever. as long as game doesn't run like 5-15 frames a second, I don't really care about framerate either lol. as long as its not choppy you know
  3. Yeah! That was the same problem for me. I don't know the Nintendo button placements at all. I have the Playstation one memorized most likely because I used to play the hell out of Parappa the Rapper years ago on PS1.

Well, I am looking forward to this Castlevania. I think it will still be a good game even tho the internet is giving it a bad rap about its low frame rates. I don't care about stuff like frame rates. D:
  4. I just played through the Castlevania demo, it was pretty good. I didn't know you can level up in it, which is ALWAYS good lol. I see what you mean about the QTE's , it was mainly a problem for me becuase I don't know the positioning of each lettered button on the 3DS lolz
  5. Same for me, but thats also how it was for me this gen too... portable is wear all the good Japanese games are, and thats really all I care about lol :P Though I will probably be interested in Wii U, just because I love Nintendo and can't say no to their first party gamez
  6. lol, it's funny that you mention that about PSO 2 for vita. I saw it on Playasia the other day too and came SO CLOSE to buying it but didn't. I still might get it just to have it. Kind of nice that it comes as a physical copy.

I can already tell with this new generation of game systems coming up I'm going to be more interested in the portable (3DS and Vita) games than console just like last gen. XD
  7. Ah sounds pretty good aside from quick time events. I don't like those either, they are the worst gameplay feature to come out....lol

So...last night I impulse bought the Vita version of PSO2 from playasia... apparently according to people on this site you can play the JP Vita version online from a US PSN account, which kind of sealed the deal for me.... :P
  8. Yeah, I got that demo the other day. It plays like a 2D Lord of Shadow, but it has a map on the bottom screen like the metroidvania games. The only thing I didn't like is that it has those quick time events when fighting bosses. I hate those in just about every game that uses them.
  9. Seeing vids of Fire Emblem, it does look pretty good. Theres a new demo for the new 3DS Castlevania out on the 3DS 3shop now too, Have you tried it? I haven't yet, but I loved Lords of Shadow so I'm hoping this one is good too
  10. I thought Fire Emblem was pretty good. It reminds me of FF Tactics, only I found Fire Emblem to be easier. Also you can set the game to casual mode and you won't loose your guys forever when they die.

Etrian Odyssey 4 is pretty fun too. The game is freaking hard tho lol. I love how you can draw maps on the bottom screen and make notes as you explore. Going to take me a while to beat this one.
  11. How was fire emblem? i hear lots of good things about it, but I haven't really played the series a lot before, just a bit of the first one that was on GBA lol. Never played etrian odyssey before either, but I listened to etrian odyssey 4s soundtrack on yuotube and its pretty amazing ;o and i do like first person dungeon crawlerz
  12. lol, I might even still have the family guy clip you sent me years ago somewhere.

I just beat Fire Emblem for 3DS recently. Gonna start Etrian Odyssey 4 soon.
  13. I'm glad you remember that :P
    Anything fun going on lately? I;ve been playing Persona 4 Golden lotz
  14. Awww man!
  15. HEY HEY HEY! I'm gettin' a boat!
  16. Nice! Glad to hear you are moving forward.
  17. February 6th at 1pm I have my first appointment with a doctor regarding hormones!!! I'm moving FORWARD
  18. Happy new years!!
  19. Happy new year girl
  20. PLayin any phat games lately?
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 349
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast