Conversation Between DoctorShanks and Ken & Robo

321 Visitor Messages

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. OK, then.
  2. I was going to ask if you wanted to play PoFV later tonight, but my family called me to dinner. I'm not really finished yet though.
  3. RE: Uh, what are you talking about?
  4. EDIT: Never mind. I just got called to dinner
  5. Is copyright infringement. :3c

EDIT: Hmm, better delete that before I get in trouble.
  6. I wont ask.
  7. (Removed, due to "semi-copyright infringement") :3c
  8. Hehe, I've seen that. Looks very insert word here.
  9. Oh yeah, I was going to type Frigiand, and not Neidaryl. Durr.
  10. A Frigiand is stronger than the Neidaryl by 22 attack at the cost of a measly 5 accuracy. I suppose they're interchangable, but I'm just letting you know. Also, I think Tamlin has a Lv4 Linear Shaker, he made a huge update to his thread, though the elements seem to have typos.
  11. Oh, and Twin Vomits sounds like a crappy Twin VIOLETS. Therefore, call it Twin Vomitguns, lol
  12. *Listens to awesome Phantom Ensemble remix in response to Eclipse's previous post*
  13. If you're connecting to Zacky at 7:00pm, do you mind if I tag along to catalog the Twin Vomits? I'm really close to 97% collection and therefore would tie with AtBHR

Actually, will you be available at 7:30 or earlier? I just realised I finish my lesson at 7:00 and don't get home until 7:10,
  14. I'll do this cataloging business whenever I feel like going online, which is not likely going to be tonight.
  15. I would like to catalog the Twin Vomits sometime before you dissapear. I'm getting really into this whole cataloging business.
  16. No thanks. I don't want to play PSZ anymore today.

I'll stay in the Revival group for now. I'll decide if I will withdraw my membership later.
  17. Okay, so now that I have to request you to play, are you up for some Makara runs with me and Zero? I'm on my Force so it'll be a smooth run.

Also, if you are retiring, it would be best to let the group know that you are no longer playing in-between revivals unless requested to.
  18. Not sure if you saw it already, but I have a gigantic picture featuring the first 12 Element Signs. You can see most of the re-designs there.

EDIT: Of course, I forget to mention that it is in my album. >_>
  19. I finally finished my Fire Element Sign. Took forever (as in 7 hours) to make...

Weevil: "FIRE!! FIRE!! YEAH!! YEAH!! Ehehehehe!!!"

So now I'm finished re-designing the first 8 elements. Hooray~.
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 220 of 321
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast