Conversation Between DeathDragon2332 and ARChan

89 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Yeah I already have a 3.7 GPA. It would be higher but I got lazy. Classes are so easy, I haven't even studied yet.
  2. Oh. Okay. Well, keep at it. Be sure you score high as well, not just taking classes to pass.
  3. No no ha ha. I will have work from 11:00 pm to 7:30 am and I also have school during the same time. I go to school online. UOP online.
  4. School? At midnight?
  5. Yeah I hope I can. I am so lazy ha ha. It's midnights so from 11:00 pm to 7:30 am. It's going to be tough with school and all.
  6. Well, I guess that's a good change of pace. Be sure to keep at it.
  7. Ah yeah. Since PSU died and not many play PSP2i anymore these forums are like a ghost town. I finally found a job which is nice since I'm in school now. Well have been for 4+ months.
  8. Eh, same old stuff. Just that I'm kinda taking it really slow on my fanfic.
  9. Hows it going? The forums have been pretty dead the past 2 months.
  10. Added a new entry :3 Let me know what choice(s) you made
  11. Oh shit! you are really really lucky! well that is good!!
  12. It happened six years ago due to a head-on collision of 60mph. I was lucky that I just got this massive cut from my right ear to my right medial side of my clavicle to my left shoulder to my left side of my waist. Also, I hit my head pretty bad and that has been a problem of mine ever since.
  13. Wells I gotta get going, later ^_^/
  14. Is that a joke? or are you serious?
  15. I already know how it's like to die. I'm technically a zombie since I flatlined, but I'm mostly okay ^_^
  16. Ha ha! I mean I drank as much as say 3 people, I mean to the point were I could have died uhh....Never again.
  17. I already know it's like. It's not so bad :P
  18. Ah yeah same, so much shit on my mind!! and yesterday I got way way way to drunk...uh don't drink ha ha ha!
  19. It's okay. I'm at a bit of an irl crisis atm...
  20. Oh hey I am so sorry for not getting to the fan fic it has slipped my mind, i'll get to it soon, I have a lot to make up ha ha.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 89
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast