Conversation Between Ryo and BIG OLAF

44 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. No worries man! I didn't think you were being douchey at all. I hope all is well! And of course, all is forgiven!
  2. Sorry for being a douche before. Have had a lot on my mind lately, and was/am a bit stressed. I apologize.
  3. I'm not too concerned on whether or not it's truly "correct", since it sounds good enough to me.
  4. I disagree, seeing as she doesn't have an "O" in her name.

Also, don't just post on my page looking to correct me. I found that rather rude.
  5. Hey! That's a plenty fun job! Especially because, IIRC they give you a pretty hefty discount right around the holidays. I remember buying a 360 for somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 using that when I was moonlighting there several years back.

I don't have a college education either, so you never know what could come up! I wish you luck!

Also, I agree, I'll need to hit up my teammates tonight when I'm on. I've been stepping a RL friend through the first few levels, hoping to get him to be a more active member of the community.
  6. It's just a crappy seasonal job at Gamestop. I don't have a college education or anything, so I'm not like applying for "career field"-type shit.

Also, there's enough bleeding hearts in your team to where they'll help if you ask. Don't worry.
  7. Ouch. I'm sorry to hear about that. Glad to hear you're getting over it though! I have my fingers crossed for you getting the job! What position are you hoping for?

As for the client orders, thanks man. Unfortunately the downside to my zerg-team is that they've already cleared all the orders, so I'm pretty much flying solo.
  8. Just getting over this lump I had in my leg that made it hard to walk. Also, I get to see if I got a job tomorrow. But, knowing my rotten luck....

Anyway, good luck with those client orders. They certainly take a while. But, since you're in a zerg-team, you shouldn't have any trouble finding people to help you.
  9. Hey there, Olaf. We've been well, thanks! I actually just got back from a week-long business trip in San Francisco. Got to try out all the new updates for the first time last night.

I'm not looking forward to doing 90/90/90 ;_;

How about yourself? Has all been well?
  10. Hello, Ryo. How have you and your family been?
  11. I'm glad you found it, uh, 'funny.'

and thanks, even though it's been like five days now, hehe.
  12. I know I'm a bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I forgot since I was too busy lol'ing about how drunk you were!
  13. Naw, shouldn't take that long. Probably sometime in July.
  14. That's nice!! Mine's in August, I'm hoping we don't have to wait -that- long :X
  15. Yes, many people are suffering that affliction. Late June can't come quick enough. If the pre-Open Beta gets finished fast, maybe the real Open Beta will come out on my birthday! That would be a nice present.
  16. Well yeah, is there any other purpose? Besides RARES... GAWD RARES.... I think I may have PSO2 fever...
  17. Heh, I see. So that's your purpose in life.
  18. Hahaha! Gotta love bouncing jubblies, reminds me every day why I was put on this Earth!
  19. Yay, you accepted my friend request!

Thanks! (oh god that gif is hilarious)
  20. Ah. I've got a friend who actually just turned 27 today. He and his wife have a 2-year-old (I've known them since before he was born, too). I go over to their house a lot, I can tell you that it's certainly no joy ride from what I've seen. But they still have no regrets. Good luck to you when it happens.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 44
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast