Conversation Between HyperShot-X- and Ryno

38 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I hope they bring over all those GC clothes to 360 server somehow.. btw, I had to delete my gh 490 bot on Han-IV- to make 100% range bot instead :/
  2. you should see what i am doing on JP servers... lloll

I used it with 2 photon spheres in GC mission by trading in from phton drops.
    i bought 1000 Guardians cash for 10 dollars. lol
  3. Reminiscing on the 1st St patty's Day Event on 360 servers back in 2007 that i hosted. which was a good turn out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxmc4HoQBMI
  4. yeah. you guys have to surpass your own time but with me in it!! more challenging! or just get me at least ahead more. instead of keep on abaoning aboning aboning aboning aboning abonignabonign... misssion......
  5. you guys did that on purpose. you wanted to surpase my time. that why i dropped to 83... thanks alot.... we should have finished that one game when were were doing great.. watch me go to the next page.
    now it's really going to be tough to find a good party. and plus im a techer.

i knew you guys were going to surpass me. i was think you guys are going to do it on purpose. now you guys are going to have to help me surapss your own time with me in your party!!!!!!!

you think im kidding but im not.

its not your fault its Mami or Hoshi kikami/C fault that made me upset. that they should have kept on ging with that one game and i could have made probably 12:55. better than my 12:59...

uhg.....................................
  6. im trying to think how to edit it. kije how to delete portions of it. becuase there is like a 3minute delaye i want to delete off. lol
  7. Happy new year, Ryno. Have you posted new year lobby youtube video link yet?
  8. Merry Christmas HAN
  9. Awwww, I wasn't expecting this totally and I just saw it now lol how nice of you, Ryno, thank you, thank you brings back good old memories
  10. you're welcome for the bday greet. n_n
  11. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY! PSO ORIGINAL FRIEND!
    I still have Memories when we played PSO together.

and we are still legendary PSU players as well!

I have a photo of your character from way back!

back in early january 2007

but again!

B
    BI
    BI
    BIR
    BIR
    BIRT
    BIRTH
    BIRTH
    BIRTHD
    BIRTHD
    BIRTHDA
    BIRTHDA
    BIRTHDAY
    BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY
    HAPPY
    HAPP
    HAP
    HAP
    HA
    HA
    H
    H
    H
    H
    HA
    HA
    HAP
    HAP
    HAPP
    HAPP
    HAPPY
    HAPPY
    BIRTHDAY
    BIRTHDAY
    BIRTHDA
    BIRTHDA
    BIRTHD
    BIRTH
    BIRTH
    BIRT
    BIRT
    BIR
    BIR
    BI
    BI
    B

BIRTHDAY
    HAN IV!
  12. aha. the time you message me to play i was in a party. =P
  13. When was the last time i have play with you?
    I forgot... it has to be at least more than a month. lol
  14. check this out if you're still stuck on story mission ep.2 ch.9:
    http://psupedia.info/images/f/ff/Episode2_chapter9.png
    I ran this mission for 2nd time on my alt char, i just had to look it up after chasing that annoying beastie kid for 1 hour keep running away fm me.. lol it looks so easy after looking at it. :P
  15. haha! today i got 50% GBR too. it was mostly Flowery that i needed ( the laggy and slow stage )
    just needed one point to get to 50%
    this was from the last time.. and i was mostly running white beast
  16. oh hey, been busy running GBR n got to 50% finally
  17. Hey Han What's Up?
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 38 of 38
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12