Conversation Between MSAksion and Koji1m1

44 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. hopefully you still login here.
  2. Hey Mahou, i got your mail from yahoo, things are going pretty well at college and playing a few Wii games my laste are wario land shake it and opoona and i hope you keep in touch as well cause i gotta study for final exams next week.
  3. oh i renewd my account today so i can play again now.
  4. hey mahou judt to let you know i got 65'ed monday but might try to come back today if i can but now that college classes are string up i wont be able to play longer.
  5. oh well, i was on all day yesterday but got too late so i went to bed.
  6. oops - hey koji. I was on PSU only for an hour. I know it was MAG and all but my auntie from Virginia came over on 07-31-2008 to celebrate my dead grandfather's 93rd birthday if he did not die 2 years ago.

But now i am at get this - work XD - i'll be home Saturday Night 08-02-2008. Hope to see you again.
  7. hey mahou i was wondering why you never replied to me, well anyway were you on psu yesterday? i couldint really find you.
  8. hey mahou hows it going?
  9. hey mahou about you post, if they came out better then i wuold bother and since no1 was seeling any grinders period i had no choice but to work with +5s
  10. hey mahou, hows it going of sorry for not being on saturday and sunday had some things to do but anyway when do you wanna brawl? ill add your brawl code today. do you have mine?
  11. Hey mahou sorry i havent been online my my dad is now obsessed with final fantasy 11 agian and this 1 ether plug modem is also part of the reason.
  12. hey mahou
  13. XD Koji i'm at work and i left my thumbdrive at home. good too cause the boss was snooping at my desk earlier. XD. dont wanna be caught goofing off at work =/ but tonight i'll email those pictures ASAP to you. Then when we meet lets take pics of your light tyrants.
  14. hey mahou, hows it going?
  15. oh i added your wii number 2 days ago did you add me yet?
  16. oh ok and can you put up some group photos oh us too.?XD
  17. Koji - i'll get you those pictures i screenshotted of ya so you can update this page. =P
  18. lol we all work hard for things dont we?
  19. XD Koji. Bettys' cool. He found Jagpanzer's Rattlesnake and Mewnies i think. He found Bitzen a free Psycho Wand [b]. Gave Kalua free DB Twin Sabers or something. He's Koyori's Battle Maid Twin. He got me free Gaozoran material rods. I mean Betty's cool. hard workin MoFo in my book. He has earned much respect.
  20. oh yeah do you still got my pictures i think i need to get a picture profile.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 44
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast