Conversation Between TenebriS and Ryno

74 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. i personally dont want the ehite/light red for fleshies, but i want them for my Caseal, so i hope you get em soon, i already saw some for 75 mill
  2. lol. i just notice you type me again... hahah
  3. i see it for 90 mi/ and 85 mil... i guess later on the price will get low... i'll wait until it becomes a low price.
  4. oh, saw one for 85 mill, good luckm with it ^-^
  5. its white/light red, and costs about a stack or so
  6. im about to buy another outfit but im scared i might buy the wrong one. which one is the pink one. the one Hal wears during broad cast. white and pink.
  7. Thank you very muuuuuuuuuuuuch ^-^
  8. Happy 20th Birthday!

9. Heartkey should still drop and the event lasts till 21. october
  10. Does the heart key still drop in the event? How many weeks until the event is over, I just got done with one of my research papers. So I can play for a couple weeks until the next one.
  11. Ohhhh.... sorry for posting TenebriS then :S

but i can do something, i can spam C and look out for a magical piece and mail you if you want

i have nothing to do and i would like to make you happy
  12. it's mostly the 8/31 comment the 1st one. that i post
  13. i can read that you want a heartkey for a magical piece, you want it really bad, and that a japanese confirmed a drop

oh and that he is hard to track down at PSOW xD
  14. if you look at all the comments it will give you a hint.
  15. a hint to what exactly? :0
  16. by the way if you look ay Red*'s profile.... it gives you a hint.
  17. yeah, once i dropped something for a free curse, sadly he wasnt able to pick anything i dropped :/
  18. oh really? dang you have tried it before?
  19. Since you free curse you wouldnt be able to pick up whatever i drop, thats in fact our problem, you can only pick up what you dropped yourself :S
  20. whoa. i jsut dropped clothes in a mission including GC ones. we should do it! aha!
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 74
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast