Conversation Between fatelinka and Ame

130 Visitor Messages

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Another Reason Why I Stay Off Mostly Is Because Of The Oxymoron Emo Trash Talk Of PsN Trolls & The Profound Tards On There Who Take The Game Too Seriously & When They Sit In A Basement Because They Think They Cool & This Goes To The Majority Of The Hackers/Non-Legit's & Legit's Who Get There Joys In Being The Badass On The Server Because They Hate There Life & They Take It Out On Ppl Because They Not Got The Balls To Stick Up For Themselves In Reality.If I Want Asshole Prick Males In My Host Then I Will Host Saying It & Another Thing That Is Gayer Than A 3 Dollar Bill Is The 'Lez' Only Host's When I Already Know It Is A Boy Trying To Get Something & They Are Most Likely Dating Another Boy When They Do That & It Makes It Just A Bit Hard For Me To Even Play A Game Online Since American Servers Are Filled W/Henji Oban Morons.
  2. Been Playing My 3DS Really & Playing Sonic Generations.
  3. LoLz Not As Much Because The Drama Is Getting Intense & I Been Playing Japanese Games Mostly.Working On Making My Own Video Game That Involves Sonic The Hedgehog & Is A 3D PC Game That A Facebook Friend Is Helping Me On.
  4. do you still play psp2?
  5. Ten Day Suspension For Kicking A Boy In The Balls Because He Shoved Me & Called Me A Stupid Bitch When The N00b Can Not Even Do His Homework & Study For A Test So He Cheats Off Of Ppl & Is The Deans Pet.
  6. Been workin in school
  7. Been Kk & I Do Beta Testing For Pro-Online & You?
  8. How ya been?
  9. Got Suspended From School That Is Why I Am On Here.
  10. have to leave psp2 for sometime,my target on there went to ftb3 because he found out i was on psp2 & he left when he heard i was there.i will be back when i finish what i have to do & yes it will be w/o cfw when i return since i will have no need for it then.wish me luck & message me on here or on psp2 since it will be a brand new file kk?
  11. How ya doin?
  12. & can be an ubberly big ass-hurt when you do the color encoding wrong on your email address on homepage to mark as credit for who made it @ contact information.
  13. Fun stuff
  14. been kk,you?learning html in school & got my homework for it.the teachers want us to make a html from scratch & do the best we can since it not a requirement atm.i already have what i wanted to put as a site & when i get better @ it i can say i made that.:3
  15. How ya been?
  16. ...@_@...
  17. Didja miss me?
  18. Do you know anything about the Hunger Games? A friend invited me to the movie tonight and I know nothing about it. lol
  19. We need to trade partner cards again.
  20. O.o good to know for future references.
Showing Visitor Messages 61 to 80 of 130
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast