Conversation Between Enforcer MKV and BIG OLAF

36 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My son, my child.
  2. Okay.
  3. naaaaaaaah.
  4. YEAH.
  5. Nah. -w-
  6. Well, not quite on the level of EvilMag, but, oh yes, you're a dirty boy. 💎
  7. Am not. -w-
  8. Dirty, dirty boy.
  9. Yeah well too bad!
  10. Well, this is a bit random. xD
  11. Sorry I bust your balls sometimes, but you know I ya, dahling. ;-*
  12. Ya know, I started off thinking that as well, but the longer I work there, the more I start to feel they actually...care. I dunno. Might just be me, but everyone who works there actually...likes working there. At least it seems that way. Will have to see.

And no. Signed up for classes this semester - all of them got cancelled due to lack of enrollment. Will have to figure something out.
  13. Hm, I figured it was one of those temp-with-fulltime-possibility sort of things. Be wary, though. Since it's Home Depot, and therefor a corporation, they'll use any old excuse to drop you at the end of the temp period to bring in some new blood. That's how Wal-Mart works, at least; I had a friend who used to work there.

But, at least it's something for now. Are you continuing your education in the meantime, to take off a career in the future?
  14. Yeah, that's the case. Now, they did explicitly say that if I did well enough, I could find myself hired on a little more permanently. So at least I have something to aim for.
  15. Well, that's not the worst job in the world, I suppose. How do you know it's temporary? You just get hired on seasonal for the Spring/Summer or something?
  16. hm? Ah, yes. I've been working at Home Depot for a few weeks. It's temporary, but it's something.
  17. Hey there, chum-o. You get a new job yet? I know how it is to have parents on your jock, bitching at you for being a 'lazabout' every single day.
  18. You're welcome, and I will.
  19. Ha! I wish. Thanks for the birthday wish.

Keep on rocking that bath towel, man. :P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 36
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast