Conversation Between Ryno and chicken105

10 Visitor Messages

1. oh boy I'm just now looking at this message time sure does fly by! its 2017! 4 years already! where has the time go? 10 years later i will see this again. lol
  2. deng!! how time flies! last time online almost 4 years! and my 1st niece is not even 1 year old yet! and my 2nd niece not even born! and now i have a 3rd!! OMG! time flies. when you dont pay attention. to things.
  3. that's good. last time I played PSU was 9 days ago. lol
    because all my support spells are already level 50 and attack spells are 30 and have 7 attack spells to level to 30 and i dont want to level all at once.
    so Im just waiting for a good update again.
    same here too busy. with summer term and work and friends too. if you see me playing halo 3 thats not me. lol
  4. Working a job now, got a car plus graduation from high school. Very busy. Plus when I'm off work I don't have enough drive to play PSU & hanging with friends alot more cause of graduation.
  5. anything new like random or social life? liast time I played with you was lightining Carnival.
    because I know you AFK for a reason.
  6. lol, told you - we win
  7. BOO Steelers. LoL
  8. CARDINALS! will win the super bowl!
  9. Going through your posts, lol.
  10. were you just looking at my profile? lol.. or were you mostly looking at my profile pictures with the girls im with.. hahaha!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10