Conversation Between Megatron0088 and GULD&MILLA

37 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I made a new character. He's going up fast thanks to my supped up items lol. in the 50s right now, and already made it to Ultimate! anyways, I really hope you can join me.
  2. Hey bro. are you active still? I'm back on PSO let me know if you are because I could use a right hand man in my quest for more rare weapons
  3. hey guld........ havent been on in awhile. i got psp2 a few days ago let me know if u wanna play. i am Megatron in there too. Lv 32 but quickly goin up
  4. Haha. It's ok. I was hungry anways.
    Sorry, I haven't been on this for a while! It's good to be back.
  5. hey u didnt have to leave the party. the guy who told u we werent gonna play is an idiot who just scavenges weapon drops. i was a bit preoccupied with obtaining the katana books to mind him meddling. Next time just stick it to him
  6. hey GM, i havent seen u online in PSO for a while. hows the level up going? btw would u happen to have a katana called Kamui? and sange and yasha(seperate, i have both combined already). Kamui seems to be harder to acquire than what i anticipated. btw i got new gear that will help u
  7. sorry i couldnt join u atm. I am on right now however, so send me a simple mail as soon as ur on and if i am still online i will reply within 60 seconds.
  8. Hey, I'm on right now if you want to play. I created an MSB game...
  9. i also leveled up to 158. each level up for me is like 100 level ups for a newbie. Being a force u shouldnt have any trouble leveling up quickly. They're the best support members in PSO. With them a hunter/ranger wont ever be vulnerable to anything. Let me know if u want me to dupe some stuff for u. i have a lightning bolt called "sigh of a god",also "hildeblue's cane", and "hildebear's cane". these three will boost zonde, foie, and barta techniques. their special attack are those same techniques as well in case ur low on TP
  10. You did?! Nice!
    I'm trying to go through V-Hard right now. I'm only level 40 though. But, im getting up there.
  11. hey sorry i had to log off so soon. i thought i had more time
    good news is i got a new bringer rifle
  12. sorry. i havent had a chance to get on. hopefully i will be on later.
  13. Hey, I'll be on at 2-4 P.M today if your free. My guy is named Scorn.
  14. sure i'll help u level up. a force would have no trouble. just cast shifta or deband to gain partial experience.
  15. Yeah, Me too!
    ummm, can I ask for something? Theres a thing you can do on GC private server where, you create an ultimate game, and then type in: /setlvl , that means any level can join the ultimate game. And you probably know about thia. But, will you be willing to help me level up real quick? If not, thats cool too!
    I'm still looking for that fricken lavis kanon on PS Zero...Still no luck!
    Oh, and by the way. My new persons name is Judge. She's a force.
  16. np. i hope it works for u my friend.
  17. Yeah, it said files are corrupted. But when I formatted it. It won't read it now. And thanks for the info!!!
  18. Ur other card died? u know what u can do? register at the forums of the server. Ask for help to redo the character u lost and someone will help u restore it on ur new memory card. I may do so myself eventually. i may see u online tomorrow, tuesday or for certain on wednesday morning at 10am eastern.
  19. Hey!! I'm going to have to meet up with you sometime to exchange guild cards.. My other gamecube memory card died.
  20. coming!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 37
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast