Conversation Between D-Gold and Emp

60 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. I sometimes do too. But my team has been good to me for awhile now. Goin on my 5th class cap on the vita.
  2. hai hai. I still wish you would have joined ship 2
  3. Hey you!
  4. Hows your character? Level?

Got my Force to 45 and my TE at 25(hopefully 30 on monday)
  5. will do. Busy getting the CO for cap 50 done.
  6. Watch the concert video in the April screenshot thread ^_^
  7. Register an account on webmoney.jp. Then register an account on Sutocorp, and select the amount of points you want to purchase. You will need a paypal account to purchase the points tho.

When the purchase is made, Suto will email you to email them a scanned picture of your I.D(identification card). Just use a scanner and attach the picture to an email to them.

There should be a thread on PSOworld here about how to add AC to your SEGA ID, just search "Arks cash" on the forum.
  8. Id only move Luna when her TE and FO are maxed. Her FO is currently level 33. HU 35, RA 20. I just unlocked her Techer class and need a couple more 8* hex graphs from Elder for it.
  9. my team and other friends are on ship 2. you should come to ship 2 instead. Don't you miss the phrase "What's poppin my diga"
  10. You should come to ship 10. Be my ship buddy.
  11. Just buy it on Sutocorp. Nothing to be afraid of tho. I've bought 5000 more pts.
  12. btw how do you buy your ac?
  13. I am still too lazy to make a webmoney account. (and a little bit afraid to buy ac)
  14. I decided not to move her cause if you transfer ships, you lose all your items in your storage.

However, I spent AC so that I can later make a RAcaseal on ship 02.
  15. Are you on ship 2 now? I haven't seen you around
  16. ship 2
  17. Lunas moving, what ship you on?

Grinding a newman hunter is such a pain, slow grind past the first level cap with all the bosses beaten. She prolly wont be able to equip 8* gear. Shes lvl 34 HU, lvl 20 RA. Imma work on her force later cause all the high end gear Ive got is mainly FO.
  18. Idk lol
  19. Why ship 10?
  20. What time and block are you usually on?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 60
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast