Conversation Between Kizeragi and DarkShadowX

4 Visitor Messages

1. Heya.

Yeah, I'll be there for the last days. Hope to see you there as well.
    I've lost interest too, other things to do now really, mostly RL based like college/university, so don't really have time anymore. No JP PSU for me either, or 360, I don't want to start all over again. I think if anything, I'll be at Monster Hunter Frontier (PC MMO) or PSP:2.

If you wanna team up just lemee know, wanna have as much fun as possible for the last 2 months.
  2. Hey there, how're things going?

So PSU is finally on its final legs. Like I always said I would, I made my comeback to witness these last 2 months. While its sad to see this game go, it was a long time coming. With this I finally hang my PSU hat, no JP PSU for me, I just can't invest time or money in it, and I've lost interest in it.

Dunno if you'll be coming back for the last days yourself, if you do I hope to see you around. I look forward for the next online PS installment(US PSP2, or next gen console version) and if they're online, then I hope to maybe see you there one day.
  3. Happy Birthday ;o

Long time no speak btw.
  4. Hey! I noticed you tried talking to me on Kai XD Didn't notice til after you left :/ Friend was helping me because my Level 100 got corrupted :/... Level 64 now though so I'll come play with you sometime
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4