Conversation Between ARASHIKAGE and Seth Astra

26 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. the mods took down all my anagram gifs
  2. Hey, Ninja yourself over to the chat.
  3. Chat?
  4. lol alright man
  5. See previous message.
  6. Chat?
  7. Yo, chat?
  8. I am going to introduce you to a proud TGZ tradition:

Nagging you to get on the chat box.

Get on the chat.
  9. Lag... Sometimes it gets pretty bad, but 90%+ of the time it is unnoticeable. TBH, map design hasn't improved much.IMO, it actually got worse. There aren't as many secret little paths and stuff. They also added loadouts, including a perk system. Pretty cool. It still isn't perfect, but it has improved. Also, the story is bad. Really bad.
  10. Yeah you pretty much said it, the maps were small and plain. But mainly the lag was horrendous, impossible to play, maybe they fixed it since the first game.

Goldeneye runs very smooth, you get your occasional laggy games but mostly it runs nice. Idk about CoD, Guyver plays that on the Wii and says it's a blast so it must be ok.
  11. What problems did you find with the multiplayer (other than, I assume, the Explosive and Near-Far weapon sets giving the OP SMAW and SPAS-12, which I hated, and the relative lack of diversity in the maps people choose [Too many people like streets too much])? TC2 greatly changed the multiplayer. However, for some reason, it lacks that spark the first game had. The maps aren't as interesting as I remember (they even removed the one thing in Streets that even resembled a secret path). However, as TC and TC2 are the only FPS games I got, I'm perfectly satisfied.
  12. I sold Conduit 1, never played Conduit 2. That game was kind of fun, I did enjoy it, the multiplayer needed some serious improvements imo.
  13. Not exactly convenient to set it up. Also, I don't have Goldeneye. Wanted it, just never got to it. You got The Conduit or Conduit 2?
  14. @Renzo: oh don't remind me of that terrible cartoon! *shudders* so bad...

@Seth: you said you got your wii back online right? Wanna play MH Tri or goldeneye?
  15. My buddy Darkcrest is a member of the New-Mans, he still plays PSU and he tells me the stories. I'd love to see them try and out damage limit break Diga on Ragan. Although that new SUV Ares Aspada gives them quite an edge in battle... I watched it on youtube, scary stuff.
  16. As a Newman who hangs out with Cast Supremacists at times, I have a similar dislike for them. And they are too stubborn to argue with.
  17. lol yeah I really can't stand those guys, that whole supremacy thing got way out of hand. I love Casts, it's what makes phantasy star awesome, and I always make a Cast alt. But the supremacist aren't a real guild it's more of a community (or a disease). They say they are the "best", if you ask them why they say "because we are".

Here's the whole story cause you're so cool I'll tell you; Nerid (cast supremacist) and I got into an argument on a psz thread over a year ago. I called him a "retardacon" (robot chicken reference), I don't remember what the argument was but the reaction was priceless. Flaming ensued, nobody got the reference and Nerid set "Retardacon??" on his sig (I think he still has it there). So I set the definition of retardacon on my sig and I'm honestly still surprised the GMs haven't blocked it.

So there ya go... It must be hidden well cause you are the first to comment on it.
  18. Just noticed your cast supremicist burn in your sig. Nice.
  19. Aww still no WiFi... can't you steal your neighbors WiFi or drag your Wii down to Starbucks lol?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 26
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast