Conversation Between Getsuga and Boney010

12 Visitor Messages

1. I got hacked. ): Save wasn't backed up...gotta start from the beginning. *Sigh.*

If you see a Cast online named Getsuga, it's me.
  2. Getsu! wth dude!? why aren't online yet!? lol your missing out on all the rares!!
  3. yo! wassup Getsu lol damn PSN needs to hurry the hell up!!!
  4. heh well sometimes im on all day, but im on psow mibbit chat like every day xP me and Isen have competitions to see who gets a rare faster and who ever wins decides which one to hunt next! its pretty fun xD
  5. Dude, Boney, be online more. -.-
  6. Nah, changed my mind. Sticking with PSPO2 for atleast three months. Can't wait to do some runs Tuesday/whenever PSN is up.
  7. Getsu, your gonna move on to pspo2i now!? D: we barely even got to play that much
  8. Ocarina of Time 3D looks amazing, dude.

What about PSO2, way off in the horizon? My God I'm excited for it.
  9. well the 3D is neat and all but theres no good games out for it atm, but i mostly got it because i was peer pressured :P it'll be interesting to see the cool stuff they'll do later on though
  10. Is the 3D as amazing as I've been led to believe? ;_;

And that sounds awesome! You gonna be up for PSP2 even with your shiny new 3DS though, riiiiiiiite!?
  11. sup getsu! well i bought a 3DS with SSFIV and been playing that so far (although im realizing how cheap the online players are =_=") i just play pspo2 once in a while now while i wait for PSN to come back on
  12. Boney! . What'cha been doin with the PSN down?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12