Conversation Between Ferria and FerrPSO

12 Visitor Messages

1. skype?! no! I dont even speak english! (I can just write it, and still not very good, but I practice a lot! >_<) why dont you play anymore?!
  2. I effing miss you OMG!! T______T Where you been!!??! D: .. Got Skype? PM me ><
  3. Where I've been?! Being busy! and awesome! but very busy! >_< I still try to play a llitle though. And check the forums.
    You dont play anymore?
  4. FERRRRRRR!! D: .. Where you been!? OMG.. I have no clue how to contact you XD
  5. lol just found your message. You still play? I kind of , but not much, and also dont check the forums that often
  6. FERR!! I MISS YOU! T_T
  7. Ahahahah!!! XDD Yea, you better be okay! LOL!! And yea.. that hacking issues are beginning to annoy me >_>; And I've been busy so haven't logged in a bit. I'll get on when you and some friends are. I am bored playing alone :/ Only lvl 27 here meh...

And yea, I saw Fernia before.. was like wtf O_o
  8. Your awesome male version is OK!

I was playing a bit yesterday, didnt catch you but there was so much shit with those hacks thingys.

PD: Oh, just remembered, the other day I saw a girl called Fernia! Fer's dinasty is getting bigger...
  9. D'aw~ <33 Heheh!! But you're still the awesome and cool Ferrr!! XD Mai uhhh... twin? Male version.. iono lmao!! XD Erm.. yea, been stuck with work too ;_; .. meh
  10. ewww why everyone tells me the same?

Anyways, I will be on tonight (asuming you're in EU too!), not sure in what hour though, its being a shitty week! so much work... :/
  11. Sooo Anti-Social~ DX ......... *pout*
  12. oh hi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12