Conversation Between II_Tokio_II and xMalphasx

11 Visitor Messages

1. Just verified it. She says she's giving away a Free Hanzo 24% Dark. Then when your about to finalize she glitches the game and takes your stuff. Of course, I stored all my valuables before trying it. Lol.
  2. Hey Tokio. I found a scammer. GT is Naughty Girl and player name is *Naughty Girl*. One of the players I was playing with said she stole his 36% Dark Ank Dedda 3/10. His player name is KILLER and his gt is KILLERS KITTYZ.
  3. Yeah man lol he's really weak for sush a big bot.
  4. That was fun. Hoe you enjoy that Adahna Deghana. ;P
  5. Sweet, got you on my FL. Check our group page an tell me what you think I thought of a new idea.
  6. Alright, adding you now.
  7. True, hey I can't seem to find ur room can u send me a friend request the GT is on my shop ad.
  8. Look amongst the ones that say like, "HAWT PICKS 4 MESSETA!!"
    Lol. Those are the ones I think are scammers.
  9. Hey dude you're right, I was thinking of doing that too lol. So, find anyone doing a scam? cuz I haven't seen a single scammer since like forever, I know they're out there but can't find them lol. I'll be on the look out though.
  10. Hey tokio. We should send out a warning on behalf of the Chivaliers to all scammers and we should promote our group via Hal's News Broadcast. Just a suggestion.
    -Rain
  11. Welcome to the chivaliers just post information about any scams or scammers (caught in action) to our group post. Thanks (^_^)V, Tokio.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11