Conversation Between DragonXIII and darkamidamaru

162 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Same, just trying to take it easy while I can. Been pretty crazy but things are finally settling down. But now its the Holiday season and people are far away from home and getting suicidal so I have to watch out for that stuff >.>
  2. Not too bad & yourself?
  3. Hey, how have you been?
  4. LOL Wow I heard about that; the rank is based on the number of stripes or stars on an officers uniform. That’s soo cool, once you learn how to sow you can make your own and walk all over them *hehe*

I know someone who’s an ex-sergeant major She’s kinda like my boss -_-
    You learn quickly that once you leave the army you take a little bit of it with you. By that I mean I had 2 friends that were always talking about military stuff, like the easiest way to blow up that building over there

LOL do you automatically gain a license to own them toys? I know in Japan its illegal to own certain weapons however you can order the parts just soo as you don’t put them together *grins*

I know what you mean I never get bored of pizza; my eyes always light up whenever I see one ☆_☆
  5. That's another part I like about being an MP, I can have a 4 star general or a Sergeant Major walk up and as long as they're doing something wrong then I have more authority over them so long as I have that MP tab on my uniform. We are told so long as we wear that and someone tries to step unto our ground, authority>rank so I enjoy my role as the enforcer. Let's me keep the scum out of our ranks

Once I get out of the military being 5-20 years down the road i'm going to own a lot of guns and weapons, so i'll never give up being able to play with all those fun toys!

I got a pizza yesterday, you can never go too long without a pizza
  6. It is a pretty good title to have, your soldier that keep soldiers in line; kinda like a commander.
    And you beat up soliders that misbehave kinda like a enforcer they'll be proud.

LOL thats alotta different toys to play with, wish i could buy them on ebay.

Guess what i did get a pizza in the end lmao
  7. Its not so much about the money to me really, I just want to do something I can enjoy and look back on my life later on down the road and be happy with what i've done. Plus if I ever have a spawn, I want them to think their dad is cool too

I get to update my M9, M4, MK19, .50 Cal, M249, and the M240 in a few months. Lots of bullets will fly

I may get a pizza myself, its vital to my life source.
  8. Thats where you'd rank in all the money too~
    Wow i didn't know you had to do shifts; is it like doing a couple of hours here ans there until the end of the day?

LOL updating qualification sounds like soo much fun, i wanna do that.

Bless the Italians for creating such vital source of nutrition in our lives; i think i need to order a pizza today...O_O
  9. It does, I would be happy with either like I said but I can do both, its just the SRT stuff would be part time so that would be the sacrifice.

As for the weekend thing, only sometimes. MPs work shift work, so our days off may fall on the middle of the week instead of on the weekend itself. But that's only when we work the road. When we don't work the road we prep for the field and then we go to it for a month. That's where we update our qualifications on all the weapons we use as MPs and such. Which is funny because we use more firepower than infantry :P

And I agree, pizza makes the world go round. Its just part of what makes up my life
  10. SWAT Team is awesome, they're like a group of jounins off to tackle a couple of S ranked missions. CID is pretty popular as well, its sounds pretty fun but not so much if your solving a case without any clues >_<
    Wait, you don't get weekends off?! O_O

Who can say no to pizza~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
  11. You have no idea. And i'm working towards SRT(which is the MP version of a SWAT team) so that's non-stop working out for that. I either wanna be on a SRT team or do CID which is a detective MP. But yea, we are hard working. We're the only MOS that doesn't get weekends off. And it doesn't help I work my ass off to rank up fast, so that plays into it too '

I'm telling you, its my goal haha. I'm gonna travel the world and find my team and challenge the world! Adventure, romance, and pizza. The works haha.
  12. I guess the MP work is a lot different in real life then it is in Attack on Titan; i thought there be plenty of time to put you feet up and play cards and drink some beer? Unless...your one of those honest hard working types @_@

Life as an anime character~ *day dreams of cosplaying* LOL sounds like fun
  13. But yes, we should start that team. Live the life of a cool anime and everything
  14. Hey, every hero needs a day off or two haha. I have done so many cases this week its not even funny..*sigh*

Now is my time to catch up on manga/anime, games, and talk to people. Its my escape from work
  15. Hmm a life of fighting crime *day dreams* *shakes head* im not soo sure about that. Although the sounds of having a good paying job sounds quite nice hehe.

Hey what are you doing online? shouldn't you be arressting your soldiers or shooting bad guys or something??
  16. Hmm, maybe I should start my own super force that protects the world and you can be my admin for that. When I cause massive damage across the world you can handle all the paperwork(bills) from it. I promise it pays well!(before the damage charges are taken from your pay) haha
  17. Wow if you combind the 2 you'd be a butt kickinh civilian law enforcer (^ - ^)b
    Its soo cool that you already know what to do. I still have no clue some im still in admin; its been like that for years >_<
  18. Hmm..I wanna say I want to work my way up the ranks in the army, and make something of myself. But part of me wants to go civilian law enforcement and work my way up that being that its easier than the army and I could work up those ranks faster. BUT in the end i'll probably go civilian LE and do the army reserves and have the best of both worlds haha
  19. LOL i get grumpy without my anime and games too
    So is this the sort of career you're after? I know alot of people worked their way up in the army.
  20. I might have to, its hard to balance work, friends and dates, and games and anime. If I spend too much time away from the last two I start to get grumpy haha '
    But yes, this is my adventure, and I feel that Korea is just the start of it. I have a lot of higher ranking people tell me that they see potential in me so i'm gonna give it my all I just wonder where i'm going next.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 162
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast