Conversation Between RoxasNeval and Xeskyle

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Imma stalking your profile, hehe

Love you <3

07/26/11 happily together!
  2. yeah sometimes,lol,now go on msn sometime in ur life
  3. Holy crap, you still go on here? Wow.
  4. Did you get your computer fixed yet? I completely forgot on Tuesdays from 5-6 I'm home alone. Dammit
  5. WEEGEE!
  6. Please answer me. I've been crying nonstop and I'm losing it...I'm scared that something happened.
  7. Why the hell haven't you been on? I've been worried -literally- sick. At least change your message on EoT so I know you're still alive or something...
  8. Sooo? you know what i say
    Screw your parents,i have brown hair!
    xDDD
  9. Something may be messed up; I couldn't add Kailynn to my friend list thing through wireless. Didn't try friend code method as I had to go to bed. My friend will be sleeping over tonight and I dunno about Saturday. I gotta go now and catch the bus...love you
  10. Night...love you <3
  11. Uhh gotta rebuild, I have NOTHING!!!!!!!

3439 3585 8791
  12. also,wats ur fc?lol
  13. u is a crzy woman,and i left my pc at around 6,so maybe my pc didnt log me off till then or somthing
  14. Where'd you go???
  15. ok,heres my EoT fc 4941/4484/4032
    get tht rom and sav as soon as u can plz :U
  16. I somehow deleted my EoT from my game card thing! I'll talk to my cousin, maybe he can put it back on. Post your EoT friend code, as my data may be completely gone. Sorry!! *cries* I'll get it back ASAP...but I won't be on for a good while...I think if I use my sister's save file thing I will have all my data back. Not sure. Love you <3
  17. damn i get worried when you dont go on eot
  18. Shut the fuck up, you gay, insensitive asshole. Leave Roxas alone, and do the world a favor by drowning in your own bullshit, you retarded motherfucker.
  19. I'm really sorry about Sunday...I never meant to yell at you...I'm really depressed and I don't know what you think about me anymore, probably that I'm stupid and selfish...I'm not asking for forgiveness as I don't deserve it...I just wanted to say I'm sorry while I can...I don't know if you feel the same, but I love you
  20. Won't be on for a really long time, no contact...I'm really sorry, parents found out email. Get rid of all your important info on there, okay? Love you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast