Conversation Between Omega88Dragon and Chidori

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday Kos. I hope you have a wonderful day. ^.^
  2. You have a 3DS now!?! =o We should totally get each other's friend codes!
  3. What?! =0 You know it is the truth.
  4. lol :3
  5. >.> <.< Dat Chidori! Who is of course a lot more awesome than the Omega. =3
  6. dat omega :3
  7. lol hey
  8. Lol mornin! =3 *offers cheesecake*
  9. Hey there! :3
  10. and pawns gain knowledge in battle for each enemy and boss and area, for example lets say you hire a pawn that has alot of Area knowledge and you get lost in a dungeon, the pawn will be like Here master follow me! i know a shortcut out of here, or in battle against lizard men for example they will grab their tails or use freeze attack to have them stunned so you can land a kiling blow
  11. its not really multiplayer but it has this awesome system where you see other players pawns(their partners they created) wandering around your world and you can hire them into your party.
  12. Interesting, is it multiplayer through main game or just in that after dungeon?
  13. Get it NAO!!! that game is amazing and when you beat the game you unlock the famour Ur Dragon boss battle dungeon. It's a boss battle that the online community works to kill, hesometimes takes weeks to beat, basically other ppl in DD pitch in around the world to take his life down :3, offline mode tho depending on your geqr he can take 3 hours or more to beat if he doesnt run away, mos epic boss battle ever. He has hearts around his body you have to destroy and he got those heart from killing other players around the world.
  14. Hmm. I shall have to think on this.
  15. 360 and ps3
  16. I think I played a demo of it. but never did any more.what systems is it on?
  17. you should play Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, epic game and epic dragon boss battles
  18. Thanks. I figured I'd throw it together. Had the pics, and I like Dragons so why not!
  19. nice album!
  20. lol indeed
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast