Conversation Between Ishia and BIG OLAF

38 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Even more annoying, they sent an explanation to an email address that doesn't exist anymore. (Yahoo deleted it due to years of inactivity), and apparently, when I changed the address associated with the account about a year ago, it didn't actually change. wat
  2. Yes, it all says "Code of Conduct." My bet is those randoms you were playing Castelle de Dragula with yesterday decided to nuke you with complaints.
  3. Most likely. You should check my bio and see if it says Code of Conduct.
  4. What the..? Haha, why? Because your bio had the word "fuckin" in it?
  5. If Terra pops online today, tell him that I've been banned from Xbox Live for 24 hours.
  6. You shall be flogged.
  7. I never did technically say "Happy Birthday", but OH DARN I AM 5 MINUTES TOO LATE.
  8. Drink it in your front lawn. Fuck yeah.
  9. Nah, just going to do the same thing I do every day. Well, I might have a beer, but my dad let me have them anyway. So, it wouldn't really be "different."
  10. Time to get shit-faced. Do it for me.
  11. I don't know what you're referring to.
  12. That was only slightly humorous.
  13. SHITSTORM: INITIATE.
  14. Yes, I see they nuked his forum account.
  15. Alec got his wish in the end. Almost.
  16. According to AIDA, some information on the Diadu article is wrong. AIDA said that SmashMyBrain isn't Booma's website. The reason he said this is because I told him that Booma's PSOW name must be Keilyn, according to this picture (look in the top-right corner).

But, AIDA says that he's known Keilyn for a long time, and it isn't Booma. So, either Booma is doing his classic psychopathic trickery on AIDA (and the rest of PSOW), or the Diadu Wiki is incorrect.
  17. boomadatrigger discovered the Diadu Wiki and his article and has proceeded to vandalize it considerably. Trekkies reverted everything back, but now booma is threatening to DDoS the wiki. He mad.

OH NEVERMIND. I just read the UPPA thread and apparently you knew of this already.
  18. I was just overreacting. The problem fixed itself after an hour.
  19. Well, I don't know what to tell you?
  20. I can't connect to Xbox Live and xbox.com is being super slow. Nothing I do corrects this problem. Its pissing me off to no end.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 38
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast