Conversation Between SirTopps and Donnikun

100 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. hey there man. yeah i would like to come back more. i guess i have been busy and havnt had the energy to check it but i think i will more. its good to hear from you .
  2. hey topps, nice to see you and kirt talking, man i hope the three of us can get back together and reform the holy trinity we had, those were great times, and now with the new phantasy star online in the works, ill be swinging by more often for updates
  3. eh let the haters hate. you just need to brush it off. but yeah i would love to have mroe people come to our random section. maybe we need a catchier name for it.
  4. im not planning on leaving, im just really wanting our members to let that topic die out, we can random spam and have fun either in our group section, or the random section of the website without the trolls comming to rampage in our topics.
  5. yeah. its a tricky situation. i dont think we should close it. theres really nothing going on in there. the guy is just acting rude like he always does. just try to ignore him. but yeah i had to stop posting for awhile and everything dried up. and not too many of or members go down there anyway. just you and me and seth .. i feel kinda bad for what happened to seths role playing thread it seems like guys are kinda mocking it. i dont have it in my bones to play along so i just make jokes about hooks and booty and stuff. but i dont want to get in the way of their play. anyway lets not let things bother us. you and i are friends here and the fon thread is a high ranking on in the psz area and in the flk area too. pretty soon things will dry up there. unless we want to keep it going forever. i could make any thread alive for weeks. i have a sticky in there in case you didnt notice lol. it started off serious then ended up silly. kinda epic too lol
  6. well your right about the pedo thing, but i didnt know it actually hurt his feelings, now what im saying is ive seen many good groups fall apart over these kind of topics, jokes are taken too far, someone gets upset, a fight is started, and everyone leaves. You are well aware im bipolar and i can go from zero to 100 in seconds, so we should aks the mods to remove the topic, or just stop posting there, its the safest way to avoid conflicts.
  7. im not saying you are bad or anything. you are great. you can do or say whatever you want. im just saying its not a nice thing to call someone and it think it really does bother him. someone once told me i have a pedo smile and that really really hurt my feelings. to the point where i dont even want to smile anymore. im just saying. i think you hurt his feelings. but please dont leave. im sorry the fon extra thread ended up in fkl . thats not my fault. its just what the mods wanted. and we are lucky it got split in two. our business is still going. it just looks dark now. but dont worry things will be better. kirt is back and hes on here more than he used to. elly came back from where ever. so things are getting better.
  8. well geez, maybe i just shouldnt hang around anymore, to avoid potential conflicts it may be best to just close that FKL topic.
  9. lets try to cool it with the old man. no one likes to be called a pedo.
  10. lol maybe. lol i would love to see some promo art for that lol. so hows school going ?
  11. you know, the more i think about it the more i think we should save DonniFalz for FOnamaniaII this year it should be Donnikun the FOmar Vs. Donald Duck the black mage, in the battle of the Dons.
  12. been so busy playing MH3 lol, i should pay more attention to my drawings and writings lol
  13. oh man. DonniFalz. so great. hows the whole story coming anyway ?
  14. im thinking of making this into a story arc for FONamania, i get possessed by dark falz and its up to you to save me lol, im just thinking what game to do DonniPossessed Vs. Topps in lol
  15. please dont quit. you are like my best friend here.
  16. dont worry topps, im only jokin around about quittin, im sort of in this sarcastic state of mind atm, any rage i do and any talk of quitting or hating fon is simply kayfabe (that means not real only pretend)
  17. topps, what is it you need to talk to me about?
  18. heh why the world, why not THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!
  19. would you like to try to rule the world?
  20. whens it come out? and is there a MH forum? yeah we could do fon time for MH3 . i dont know if we should scale back the psz days or just make days for just for it. maybe monday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 100
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast